Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 23 June 2009 - 07:56 AM

:001_cool:

lespaul said:

using a smokeless hit pipe glass or whatever i'll take a smaller toke and hold it in longer.get ready for the rush and enjoy a fine piece of spearmint gum

#27 AlyssaMMEC

AlyssaMMEC

WT Regular

• Collectives
  • 51 posts
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:Yes
  • Collective or Dispensary:Yes

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:43 PM

AlyssaMMEC said:

if you wanna make the smell go away, take a toilet paper tube and stuff some dryer sheets in it and exhale into it!

just reminding you to save those toilet paper rolls! lol

#28 early mornin stoned pimp

early mornin stoned pimp

Bless the Flowers, Bless the Weed ...

• Patients
  • 1,291 posts
  • State:CA

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:57 PM

KennyKewl said:

I use alot of sneaks. I prefer the glass over metal.

dugout with a sneakatoke is the best!
Posted Image

definitely get glass/ceramic over metal - they don't transfer heat to your fingers like metal do, and it's surely healthier too.
the only problem is that they are obviously more fragile!
two of mine have been broken

Posted Image
mind open . heart enlarged . soul receptive

#29 rawrmau5

rawrmau5

forever the mau5

• Collectives
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • State:Ca

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:15 PM

upgrade from those stupid paper towel rolls that do no justice.

get a plastic bottle.
use your lighter/ grab a knife.
create holes in the bottom.
enough so that it is easy to exhale.
stuff it with dryer sheets.
works all the time...

#30 johnny_rokkit

johnny_rokkit

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:04 PM

rawrmau5 said:

upgrade from those stupid paper towel rolls that do no justice.

get a plastic bottle.
use your lighter/ grab a knife.
create holes in the bottom.
enough so that it is easy to exhale.
stuff it with dryer sheets.
works all the time...

I've tried it this way, and my advice: use activated charcoal instead of dryer sheets.  This method sucks up the fabric softener like no tomorrow, and changing it becomes impossible.  I figure if charcoal is good for keeping down smell of a grow room, it's good for smoke, too.  You can easily change it, and it lasts longer, too.
[SIZE="3"][FONT="Times New Roman"]I like to write reviews and take pictures of meds!

#31 AlyssaMMEC

AlyssaMMEC

WT Regular

• Collectives
  • 51 posts
  • Vendor:Yes
  • Collective or Dispensary:Yes

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:39 AM

I like the tubes, they work for me. The bottle is the same idea except how long they are... might make it harder.

Every time I change a roll of toilet paper I throw the old one out and start a new one... The timing is usually pretty good... Its always right when the last tube is getting messed up

#32 torquey

torquey

Minister of the Obvious

• Patients
  • 227 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:49 AM

AlyssaMMEC said:

I like the tubes, they work for me. The bottle is the same idea except how long they are... might make it harder.

Every time I change a roll of toilet paper I throw the old one out and start a new one... The timing is usually pretty good... Its always right when the last tube is getting messed up

LOL at the t.p. roll stuff.  Sorry, but that was high school for me.

Check out the Third Lung:

Posted Image
“Even if one takes every reefer madness allegation of the prohibitionists at face value, marijuana prohibition has done far more harm to far more people than marijuana ever could.” - William F. Buckley, Jr.

#33 EyeConeO

EyeConeO

Thank God For The U.S. Marine Corps!

• Patients
  • 205 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:41 AM

Never gave it much thought other than using a pipe and ghost hitting it, then using a God-awful Tobacco Cig to reak up my car/shirt. Hell, everybody smells of cigarettes and Nautica around here anyway.  ....  You could always load a portable car vac with a dryer sheet and make like Craig and Day-Day.

#34 red_eye_ked

red_eye_ked

Now where did I put that lighter?

• Patients
  • 284 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:45 PM

It seems you are looking for smoking systems..

Yeah your Proto-pipes, and sneak-a-tokes are all nice. but your still have that oder when you blow out your hit.. :drama:

For me. I know this will sound strange. I like to wake up, and when I jump in the shower I have a lighter, my tube, and meds ready to go also a small hand towel (I have learned to keep towel handy. lol) then I just toke right in the shower. I blow out the smoke through a vent window, and then I don't have to worry about smells.

Shoot all I need then is to use Visine or Clear eyes, and I'm good. No one will smell MMJ after shower, shave, and brushing my teeth. It just happens I have enough room in my shower I can step over to one side and I wont get wet, so it works perfect.

Edited by red_eye_ked, 01 August 2009 - 02:22 PM.
repeating words

#35 silvercloud

silvercloud

all clouds have silver linings

• Patients
  • 2,246 posts
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:10 PM

Apartments usually hav one public access door ~ @ the beach we leave doors partially open for cross-vent ~ issue is indoor public hall that needs to be covered (earwax can be noticeably overwhelming) ,soo a small ,plastic 'tornado vortex' fan on exhaust mode handles the front door ~ fortunately ,no odor concerns outside window since top floor ~ that is all
Try to keep an open:1eye:"3rdEye" wherever ,whenever .....

"If time doesn't wait  ,why wait on time" ... ?/? .....

#36 pogoismydog420

pogoismydog420

mmmm tasty...

• Patients
  • 195 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 08:16 PM

H.P.R.C STAFF said:

There is a product called California Blow Tube and it was carried at one club for a $10 donation. I still got mine and it works great. You basically exhale through the tube and it absorbs the smell. It is made from a piece of bamboo and a cloth soaked in eucalyptus. Works awesome!! You can make your own from a toilet paper roll (that‘s out of paper LOL) and by placing a cottage cheese cloth inside soaked in eucalyptus from Rite Aid. Just a suggestion...

1. get a empty water bottle
2. poke a bucha holes around the bottom area..
3. stuff dryer sheets in there...and viola you got a spoof.
used to take snaps in my room and exhale through these... you see the smoke but smells like laundry...kinda trippy

#37 packetstar

packetstar

The Grand Supreme Inebriator of Tanqueray

• Patients
  • 143 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:22 PM

If you can find them, try the medi-strips. They melt in your mouth, and they are very potent. You can take a small piece to get just the relief you need.

peace:bolt:

#38 BabyBoomer

BabyBoomer

Until there are none, adopt at least one.

• Patients
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 04:46 PM

packetstar said:

If you can find them, try the medi-strips. They melt in your mouth, and they are very potent. You can take a small piece to get just the relief you need.

peace:bolt:

I picked some of these up at SCPOT.  And they are amazing.  Tasted awful, but oh my, they do work, and one half is just fine for hours of relief.

:thumb::thumb:

#39 HappaGuy

HappaGuy

MMJ Patient Advocate (not a doctor nor a lawyer)

• Patients
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 08:00 PM

gar3618 said:

i agree with hakko those metal bats, i call them pinchhitters are a good way to go, but when mmj is involved theres always the SMELL factor which is not so discreet.

Try using kif in a pinch hitter.

Kif smells much less.  Most of the lingering stink of burning lawn clippings comes from the vegetation, not the resin.  Kif is near pure resin.  Good kif is near pure trichomes.

:rainbownote:

Edited by HappaGuy, 11 August 2009 - 08:06 PM.

:jazz:

Words have the power to both destroy and heal.  When words are both true and kind, they can change our world.
-The Buddha

#40 early mornin stoned pimp

early mornin stoned pimp

• Patients
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:34 AM

HappaGuy said:

Try using kif in a pinch hitter.

Kif smells much less.  Most of the lingering stink of burning lawn clippings comes from the vegetation, not the resin.  Kif is near pure resin.  Good kif is near pure trichomes.

great advice, I'll keep that in mind with my pinch hitter.

btw, if you get one, don't get metal; they conduct heat (that means your fingers and your lips burn) and they may leach toxic chemicals. get glass or ceramic

Posted Image

#41 littlejoe

littlejoe

Little Joe

• Collectives
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:35 PM

last year i was at the MMJ convention in west hollywood and they had this little device...it was a lighter at the bottom screen bowl and the part to inhale. picture a sneak a toke with its own ligther attached to it...i know i should have bought it...hope they have it again this year...

#42 gigirenee415

gigirenee415

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 322 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 04:11 PM

lespaul
you got it right.  
when i take a smaller toke and hold it in as long as i can, there's no smoke left to come out.
the folks who torch (like my cousin and husband who recently visited and wiped out my stash) cough like crazy and you can smell the smoke across the street.
LESS IS MORE
peace to all you WTers...
All drugs of any interest to any moderately intelligent person in America are now illegal........:nono:

#43 HappaGuy

HappaGuy

MMJ Patient Advocate (not a doctor nor a lawyer)

• Patients
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:46 PM

Hash oil is nearly odor free - and what odor there is doesn't linger.

A friend dips the end of a cigarette in hash oil,  and reports this very effective and discreet.

You can also vaporize hash oil in a glass pinch hitter, but it gets messy as the oil wants to crawl all over the surface of the glass before it all vaporizes.  A crack pipe - with the bubble on the end - works well, but there is the stigma of using a crack pipe.  

Years ago the late Dr. Todd Mikuriya told me he planned to give his patients crack pipes pre-filled with hash oil, but gave up on the idea because it was perceived as "druggy" not medicinal.

Edited by HappaGuy, 12 August 2009 - 08:50 PM.

:jazz:

Words have the power to both destroy and heal.  When words are both true and kind, they can change our world.
-The Buddha

#44 early mornin stoned pimp

early mornin stoned pimp

• Patients
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:08 AM

HappaGuy said:

Hash oil is nearly odor free - and what odor there is doesn't linger.

A friend dips the end of a cigarette in hash oil,  and reports this very effective and discreet.

You can also vaporize hash oil in a glass pinch hitter, but it gets messy as the oil wants to crawl all over the surface of the glass before it all vaporizes.  A crack pipe - with the bubble on the end - works well, but there is the stigma of using a crack pipe.  

Years ago the late Dr. Todd Mikuriya told me he planned to give his patients crack pipes pre-filled with hash oil, but gave up on the idea because it was perceived as "druggy" not medicinal.

now if only hash, hash oils, and kifs weren't so damned expensive.

i've applied your advice somewhat though, I took my wand hash (hash/kif made from the condensed vapor and pulled-thru-kif form my vaporizer wand) and put that in my dugout with the ~0.1g of flower I have left. pretty effective, to say the least.

Posted Image

#45 2colors

2colors

Original.

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:19 AM

Posted Image

These little magnet pieces are easily concealable.. They are barely the size of your thumb and pack a modest bowl, perfect for quick tokes.

I remember back in the days sneakin a bowl or two before class.. haha dodging school security like a ninja :shuriken: and walking into the classroom baaaaakkkeddd. :painkiller:

Good times, good times... :balloon:

Oh and if your looking for small inconspicuous pieces...

http://www.wellcools...tegory_Code=HMP

Edited by 2colors, 18 August 2009 - 12:24 AM.

#46 ivi412c

ivi412c

Patient & Cannaseur

• Patients
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:21 AM

Quick one hitters outta the pipe!
On the continuous search for relief. :hippie:

#47 swar

swar

SAMSARA

• Vendors
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 05:46 AM

I have all my buddies make a circle around me and kneel down and hit the J.
Then scater as if someone farted.

I try and only smoke were there is no possibility of static.  Not worth the risk.  My pet peev is having to hide and medicate.  I have a rec and a right to smoke.
If you feel completely comfortable,
look around,because you may be in a coffin.

#48 mooniegoogoo

mooniegoogoo

Killing pain as we speak

• Patients
  • 5,531 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:26 AM

Hmmm I guess I'm about the only one that doesnt really care to much about being discreet huh? I mean if I'm on my way to work I just smoke at my house then brush my teeth, I dont really ever smoke in public anymore, to damaging to this whole movement right now. But I do love to medicated in public, if I do smoke in public I basically just light up my bowl wherever I'm at as long as no one else is around. Not discreet, but not drawing attention.
I'm on vacation. leave a message after the beep...........................beep

#49 rmnbmw

rmnbmw

• Patients
  • 113 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:47 AM

curiousbob said:

I've really been thining about getting a Vapir o2, kind of pricey at $125 for the battery powered version though. Anybody use one?

I wouldn't purchase any of their products they have no customer support (don't answer emails or phone calls) I have a barely used (4 times) mystifire that doesn't work, with no chance of repair. Don't waste your money.

#50 eclipse

eclipse

Now, if 6 turned up to be 9, I don't mind, I don't mind.

• Patients
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:37 PM

Small pocket pipe...kickass kief...a trip to the boy's room...and back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back hits!
When at client's location and I need an afternoon pick-me-up, that's how I've been medicating for years and I get almost "zero smoke" with very little odor. Should the need arise, any lingering odor can always be displaced with a modest series of farts or a depositing brown pickle or two!:thumb:

Smart stealth behavior is encouraged, so I seldom use the same bathroom my client might use. It is no biggy to take the stairs up or down a few floors--since many passkeys will open bathrooms on other floors as well...and I never medicate in a Federal building!

Beware of cannabis after-breath, I use candy/gum to mask any odor; Jelly Belly hot beans are my fav!
http://t2.gstatic.co...:Jn1O7ishoMjieM
Got a stack of $1,000 bills 4.3 inches high? then you are a MILLIONAIRE.

...if that stack is 68 miles high, then you are a TRILLIONAIRE!
...now, how high is 15 TRILLION?

Thousand: 3 zeros
Million: 6 zeros
Billion: 9 zeros
Trillion: 12 zeros
Quadrillion: 15 zeros
Quintillion: 18 zeros

guest / banned