#1 Oldog4tz

Oldog4tz

Since Prince Albert Was in a Can

• Patients
  • 230 posts
  • State:CA

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:48 PM

Advertisement:
OK, so i like to think of myself of as an informed consumer of concentrates. I use them almost exclusively, on a green bed. Typically i go to GR or PE, as they have nice high-end exotics. So when i picked up the $30 g, my expectations were not high. They should have been. It's appropriately packaged, in glass. Its a perfect viscosity, and flows right from the vial, without undo warming. It's a very long/slow burning oil with an immediate indica effect. And not a cough in a carload. Joe Bob says Check it Out!

Attached Files

#2 Curious

Curious

Just plain curious

• Patients
  • 55 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 21 June 2009 - 03:56 PM

awhile ago they had some hash oil at 20 a g but it was really green. it was okay but not great. it seems this ones a little darker? probably alot better ill have to drop in and check it out. act ups hashes are often on par with ones from other dispensiaries and they occasionaly have hash that will bubble for as little as 13 dollars a gram. their grandaddy candy or strawberry cough when its in the `13 a gram hash catagory is a must buy

#3 Oldog4tz

Oldog4tz

Since Prince Albert Was in a Can

• Patients
  • 230 posts
  • State:CA

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:08 AM

Red-black in color

#4 Curious

Curious

Just plain curious

• Patients
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:56 PM

yeah this is a different batch the one i had before was a cheaper one, this was labeled "og oil" when i was there

#5 Curious

Curious

Just plain curious

• Patients
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:16 PM

i just stopped in again for my restocking of concentrates, they had some great rasperry and grandaddy hashes at 18 a gram and i got a chance to finally get this og hash oil whitch seems to be running out and it is good. bhard to beat at 30 a g and it sure is potent.anyone have reccomendations on how to make honey buds i get the general idea but how to dry them?

guest / banned