#26 sourD5150

sourD5150

Gotta love that Blueberry

• Patients
  • 154 posts
  • State:CA

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:11 AM

Sour D
I love the og but nothin is better than a nice batch of Sour D, not the hit or miss Sour D, the one you know is gonna leave you with that wonderful imaginative high!!
Been handling the game for so long my thumb is bruised!

#27 sponge03

sponge03

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • State:Ca

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:01 AM

Smokus Cannabis said:

I know they've crossed it into one plant, but I'm wondering which one you like better.  I'm going with Sour Diesel.  My co-op (not on WT) sells it for about $55, and it's about the best MMJ I've smoked.  How about you?
Sour diesel for sure. Don't get me wrong I love my Kush but can't go wrong with a fine berry like D. So lets end this debate and light up some 707 Headband.

#28 sponge03

sponge03

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:02 AM

Smokus Cannabis said:

I know they've crossed it into one plant, but I'm wondering which one you like better.  I'm going with Sour Diesel.  My co-op (not on WT) sells it for about $55, and it's about the best MMJ I've smoked.  How about you?
Sour diesel for sure. Don't get me wrong I love my Kush but can't go wrong with a fine berry like D. So lets end this debate and light up some 707 Headband.

#29 oildabz

oildabz

"You have no idea how high I can fly!"- M. Scott

• Patients
  • 1,826 posts
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 02 October 2010 - 04:49 AM

sour d is chemdawg91 x skunk x northern lights haze
og kush is chemdawg91 x lemon thai x pakistani kush.

see the diff? see the similarities? cuz i dont feel like explain. its pretty simple
im a nug killer, i vape oils only.

#30 TopShelf56

TopShelf56

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 1 posts
  • State:nv

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:06 PM

Heads up tha OG takes it hands down!  There is a strain out called tha petrol!!!! It is tha og X sour d and definetly sum top shelf and worth trying to those patients interested. There is also tha 707 headband of course which is tha og X sour d back crossed to tha sour d! also very tasty and potent as well!!!

Edited by TopShelf56, 04 October 2010 - 12:09 PM.

#31 BlackEyesBled

BlackEyesBled

The Pheno Finder

• Patients
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:23 PM

katzore said:

I can't agree with you any more! But IMO, almost nothing beats an amazing, high quality sour D

I 2nd that.  Some really sticky, fresh Sour D is something else.:faint:

#32 MR_THC

MR_THC

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 08 October 2010 - 03:32 PM

Does any one have pictures?

#33 obobo!

obobo!

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 398 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:31 PM

Personally gonna have to tip my cap to the OG cuts. Skywalker anyone?? Me please!! Tahoe OG is some world class medicine. I also agree to try some 707 Headband as this one is very exotic. I'm totally a lover of sour d too but....Gimme the Super Lemon Funk Fuel!! Go Kush>>>:tortue-musique:

#34 OGMedMan

OGMedMan

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 12:45 AM

I love all the Sours, and usually prefer them over OGs. However, I used to get some Platinum Sour OG (haven't seen it around lately, at least not the same quality) a few years ago that might be #1 on my best meds list. Wish I could still get that stuff...

#35 Vitamin G

Vitamin G

Tada

• Patients
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 02:54 AM

if im comparing good batches from both I'd say OG Kush.

#36 strixstricks

strixstricks

Hi, Im New!

• Vendors
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:12 AM

Personally I'm a huge proponent for SD, although I agree that good SD is hard to find.  The medicinal properties of this Sativa strain seem to agree best with my head and body.  I never get the type of anxiety that Snowcap or Ogre gives me.  With the SD I'm good all day long, and often long into the night and it never gives my the type of burnout I've experienced with other strains.  Something to do with it's special combination of THC and other cannabinoles.  However, I would not buy it if it shows traces of PM.

#37 BlackEyesBled

BlackEyesBled

The Pheno Finder

• Patients
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:18 PM

strixstricks said:

Personally I'm a huge proponent for SD, although I agree that good SD is hard to find.  The medicinal properties of this Sativa strain seem to agree best with my head and body.  I never get the type of anxiety that Snowcap or Ogre gives me.  With the SD I'm good all day long, and often long into the night and it never gives my the type of burnout I've experienced with other strains.  Something to do with it's special combination of THC and other cannabinoles.  However, I would not buy it if it shows traces of PM.

I do get a little anxious with snowcap as well, but never with the sour diesel.   It is also a very good all day smoke too.  Many collectives don't seem to carry it and prefer to  carry the "OG's" instead.

#38 Smokus Cannabis

Smokus Cannabis

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 08:12 PM

That's funny you guys mention Snocap.  I love that strain, mainly because it's very good against depression, and I've never gotten anxious from it.  I've been looking all over for it.  If anybody knows where there's some good Snocap, let me know.
Seems to me like most people like OG over Sour Diesel, and I'm not surprised, since OG is always $5 more per eighth, if not $10.  I'm smoking some "Platinum OG" which is god knows what, but I'll say it tastes like OG Kush.  It's good.  It's really good, but their $50 Green Crack was better, and cheaper.

I'm still sticking with Sour D.

#39 demidragon

demidragon

Get by with a lil help from my friends

• Patients
  • 115 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 02:05 PM

I go back and fourth week to week. But most sour d in the club is not up to par. Good grown sour d is bomb!

#40 strixstricks

strixstricks

Hi, Im New!

• Vendors
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 01:38 PM

Make a trip to the Inland Empire, 40caplove has the bomb "Sour Skywalker"

#41 hammerlikethor

hammerlikethor

kushwreck lover

• Patients
  • 186 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:15 PM

I love them both equally because they each serve a purpose.  I like SD and chems for daytime and og's for nighttime.

#42 best buds

best buds

best bud

• Patients
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:11 AM

Sour Diesel and OG mixed together, that is the shit

#43 best buds

best buds

best bud

• Patients
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:42 AM

How much are you all paying for SD? 55? 35 all day long.   There is an F1 OG really stable strain 35-40! Put the two together and you mouth and flavor glands will go nuts.

#44 Gdood9

Gdood9

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 302 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:35 PM

Same family, completely different highs. I like them both. If you want that 45-60 min punch that makes your head spin and then a nice slow fizzle till it's gone, go with Sour D. If you want a nice relaxing high that's gonna cover your head and body for a few hours, go with OG. I love both personally and could never pick one over the other. It's more of a situational thing for me. Sour D during the day, OG Kush at night.
Sour Diesel and Blue Dream grow : http://weedtracker.c...sel-blue-dream/

My puppies! : http://weedtracker.c...254612-my-pups/

#45 loot310

loot310

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:36 PM

depends which og cut and what sour d cut and how they were both grown.

Edited by loot310, 21 January 2012 - 05:37 PM.

#46 Snowman77

Snowman77

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:51 AM

Come on well grown sourd and well grown og.its like trying to pick two beautiful strippers at the club u pick one and then wonder if u made the rite pick?! Sour for day ogs at nite!lol

#47 skEwb

skEwb

OG and Diesel

• Patients
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:06 PM

Sour D is a really fire sativa where as OG Kush is more hybrid. Headband is a cross of (OG + Sour D). So if you like both those strains just look for some really good Headband. Should be both strains mixed, if they named it properly. :bongrip:  :lightsaber:

Edited by skEwb, 23 May 2012 - 03:07 PM.

#48 APC-Toluca-Lake

APC-Toluca-Lake

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 153 posts
  • Collective or Dispensary:Yes

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:18 PM

View PostskEwb, on 23 May 2012 - 03:06 PM, said:

Sour D is a really fire sativa  

Sour Diesel legend has it is a OG Kush plant that accidentally got seeded by a Massachusetts Super Skunk, which is why it's not as "anxious" as a pure OG KUSH.  So the genetics of Sour Diesel are OG KUSH X Massachusetts Super Skunk.
OG KUSH is NOT indica, it is a Sativa Dominant Hybrid, I've been saying that for years and I am still surprised when I hear someone say it's Indica.  The genetics are shrouded in mystery as the original grower got the seeds from a batch of weed he got from someone else and never heard what the genetics were.  To the discerning pot smoker, OG KUSH exhibits all the signs of a strong, strong Sativa dominant hybrid.  
You go so high on OG that maybe when you come down you are so comatose that you think it's indica, or when you come off the sativa high and the indica bottom hits you about 45 mins to an hour after you smoke it, you think it's Indica, but it's not, it's a Sativa dominant hybrid with about 30-40 percent Indica in it.

Edited by APC-Toluca Lake, 23 May 2012 - 04:22 PM.

I Volunteer for Associated Patients Collective

#49 justblazin

justblazin

continuously searching for efficiency

• Patients
  • 624 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

View PostAPC-Toluca Lake, on 23 May 2012 - 04:18 PM, said:

Sour Diesel legend has it is a OG Kush plant that accidentally got seeded by a Massachusetts Super Skunk, which is why it's not as "anxious" as a pure OG KUSH.  So the genetics of Sour Diesel are OG KUSH X Massachusetts Super Skunk.
OG KUSH is NOT indica, it is a Sativa Dominant Hybrid, I've been saying that for years and I am still surprised when I hear someone say it's Indica.  The genetics are shrouded in mystery as the original grower got the seeds from a batch of weed he got from someone else and never heard what the genetics were.  To the discerning pot smoker, OG KUSH exhibits all the signs of a strong, strong Sativa dominant hybrid.  
You go so high on OG that maybe when you come down you are so comatose that you think it's indica, or when you come off the sativa high and the indica bottom hits you about 45 mins to an hour after you smoke it, you think it's Indica, but it's not, it's a Sativa dominant hybrid with about 30-40 percent Indica in it.

Actually the most popular theory of sour d origin is 91 chemdawg xmassachusetts Super skunk x nl (just like
oildabz said earlier)
. Both og and sd are supposedly related through 91chemdawg.  I love me some 91 over both....but one who has had real chemdawg should definitely see the similarities. I think good sour d isn't as common as good grown OG  on the westcoast, because of the kush craze. But their are definitely some Diesel cuts that can be just as potent.

Edited by justblazin, 23 May 2012 - 07:04 PM.

Seed Junkie....

#50 Mike949

Mike949

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 6,218 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:56 PM

View Postjustblazin, on 23 May 2012 - 05:50 PM, said:

Actually the most popular theory of sour d origin is 91 chemdawg xmassachusetts Super skunk x nl (just like
oildabz said earlier)
. Both og and sd are supposedly related through 91chemdawg.  I love me some 91 over both....but one who has had real chemdawg should definitely see the similarities. I think good sour d isn't as common as good grown OG  on the westcoast, because of the kush craze. But their are definitely some Diesel cuts that can be just as potent.

To me, it's crazy to hear "91' Chemdawg". I started smoking in 98' and back then it was 50% chronic, 25% BC, and 25% mids. The really dank, the names, only came around once in a blue moon. It's so hard to believe there were people smoking Chem Dawg in 1991. I don't doubt it but it must have been only been available to a select few

guest / banned