#1 cxunit

cxunit

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 52 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:10 AM

Advertisement:
hey guys just curious but what is the difference between jack herer and super jack herer? i got some super jack the other day and it was AMAZING but the co-op i got it at was pretty far away. my local co-op has just the regular jack herer and NOT the super jack...jsut wanted to kno what their differences are:whoo::slaugh::tortue-musique:

#2 Guest_FREAKENHYE_*

Guest_FREAKENHYE_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:14 AM

cxunit said:

hey guys just curious but what is the difference between jack herer and super jack herer? i got some super jack the other day and it was AMAZING but the co-op i got it at was pretty far away. my local co-op has just the regular jack herer and NOT the super jack...jsut wanted to kno what their differences are:whoo::slaugh::tortue-musique:

Nothing, you just got screwed by the co op, using marketing tactics to get your ass in. :hippie:

#3 cxunit

cxunit

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 52 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:36 AM

oh man. i just put two and two together and barely figured it out. :doh: oh well... its still some good shit

#4 Guest_FREAKENHYE_*

Guest_FREAKENHYE_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:40 AM

cxunit said:

oh man. i just put two and two together and barely figured it out. :doh: oh well... its still some good shit

ya but didnt you feel ripped off because you where lied to?

#5 DEJECTEDINTERVAL

DEJECTEDINTERVAL

Owner and founder of HUBBYS EDIBLES

• Vendors
  • 1,463 posts
  • State:CA

Posted 15 February 2009 - 03:59 AM

I gotta agree. No reason to call it SUPER jack if its not crossed with anything in the SUPER genetics.. Strain re-naming is wrong and can really hurt patients these day. If they ask for 1 and u give them something its not so u can sell it for more or the problem GVC is having as well( waiting to switch co-ops) it can't really not agree with 1s body.. I really am against any co-op or collective or grower vendor whatever u wanna call it that does that bait and switch.. Very upsetting. Point is if super jack looked just like the plain jack that's totally not cool and the colletive should be ashamed of itself!!
Posted via Mobile Device

#6 Jeffster

Jeffster

We decide which is right, and which is an illusion

• Patients
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:57 AM

Maybe you could ask the co-op you got it at?  If they're on WT, then you could PM them, or post in their forum.  It's really hard for us to know if either the grower maybe did do a hybrid of JH with maybe something like a SSH, and called it SJH, or if the grower or the co-op just took the JH strain, decided they had an extra special potency batch, and just stuck the word "Super" on the front.  

Those are two of my favorite strains, SSH and JH, so your topic title really caught my eye.  Bottom line, if it's smoking good for you, and you donated a reasonable amount, then you didn't get screwed either way.  It's just too challenging sometimes to get the correct info one wants to be able to keep some track of all the genetics that are offered out there. Best case is to build a good relationship with the co-op you trust the most.  :hippie:

ps - This little chat just gave me an idea, and maybe it will work for you with your local co-op that has the JH.  I have both strains in my supply right now, JH and SSH.  From time to time, I like to experiment with mixing 2 or 3 strains together in one smoking session.  I don't think I've tried mixing those 2 yet, and will make a note to myself to try that.  If your co-op has the Super Silver Haze as well, which would be the most likely famous strain with a "Super" at the front of its name, perhaps your co-op would split an 1/8 for you, 1/2 JH and half SSH, and you could try the mix at home too and see if it's equal to or better than the SJH you got at the other co-op!

Edited by Jeffster, 15 February 2009 - 11:09 AM.
added ps

#7 CKscullycat

CKscullycat

WT Senior Member

• Patients
  • 2,494 posts
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:29 PM

Jeffster said:

ps - This little chat just gave me an idea, and maybe it will work for you with your local co-op that has the JH. I have both strains in my supply right now, JH and SSH. From time to time, I like to experiment with mixing 2 or 3 strains together in one smoking session. I don't think I've tried mixing those 2 yet, and will make a note to myself to try that. If your co-op has the Super Silver Haze as well, which would be the most likely famous strain with a "Super" at the front of its name, perhaps your co-op would split an 1/8 for you, 1/2 JH and half SSH, and you could try the mix at home too and see if it's equal to or better than the SJH you got at the other co-op!

Jeffster, this sounds like an outstanding experiment to me.  I've just got my first ever half-1/8th of Jack Herer - never tried it before - I'm usually into indicas and hybrids for pain and insomnia.  I'm enjoying the different sativa kind of high that the Jack has caused.  I guess that's why I'm still awake :-)

guest / banned