#1 StupidUgly

StupidUgly

Um gênio que finja ser stupid

• Patients
  • 251 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 14 August 2006 - 03:27 PM

Advertisement:
What is the best way to smoke ear wax? Can you smoke it straight out of a tweak pipe? Will that work or no? What about Amber Glass can you smoke that straight?
"All forms of medicine aim to ease human suffering and improve quality of life, they differ only in their approaches to the realization of this goal"

#2 sobchak

sobchak

WT FTW!

• Patients
  • 333 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 03:47 PM

the hardest part is getting the screen into your ear canal...

#3 StupidUgly

StupidUgly

Um gênio que finja ser stupid

• Patients
  • 251 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 03:49 PM

i guess i opened the door for that one huh?
"All forms of medicine aim to ease human suffering and improve quality of life, they differ only in their approaches to the realization of this goal"

#4 waytek98

waytek98

Marijuana Anti-Prohibition Project

• Patients
  • 415 posts
  • State:CA

Posted 14 August 2006 - 04:13 PM

Personaly, the best luck I have had with earwax is to put it on top of bud and then sprinkle some kief on top so you can light the side then it will burn evenly all the way across.

#5 CJK

CJK

aka The Duke Of Pico

• Collectives
  • 661 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 04:26 PM

I love that stuff! I put a layer of herb, then some crushed up Ear Wax on top, then another layer of her on top of that. It will pass around for awhile! But you've got to use wood matches with that stuff!
I serve on the board of directors of California Patients Alliance. A non-profit, mutual benefit California corporation, established in 2007.

Original member of the Greater Los Angeles Collectives Alliance (GLACA)

Supporter and member of Americans For Safe Access, NORML, and Marijuana Policy Project

"A tall, bald man in a black suit, starts to get angry"- LA Weekly

#6 stealthchick

stealthchick

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 328 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 08:29 PM

No, no, use the Phedor!  It is awesome for concentrates!  It is an electric stick that gets hot so no butane, etc.  Just pure heaty goodness!

#7 sobchak

sobchak

WT FTW!

• Patients
  • 333 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 06:25 AM

StupidUgly said:

i guess i opened the door for that one huh?

sorry, i couldn't resist. :)

also i knew lots of people would give you a real answer.

#8 Guest_Kushcollective_*

Guest_Kushcollective_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2006 - 09:09 AM

When we get together I use a Piece of Hookah Charcoal. Get it all nice and red. Then drop a bit of BEW on the hot coal, quickly put a 1 qt or larger jar over the coal and BEW. Take flexable drinking straws and insert then under the lip of the inverted bottle.. Now you have a CLOUD of BEW Smoke to inhale.. Most people hittin it at one time has been 8.. Going for 12.Posted Image

#9 CJK

CJK

aka The Duke Of Pico

• Collectives
  • 661 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 09:16 AM

stealthchick said:

No, no, use the Phedor!  It is awesome for concentrates!  It is an electric stick that gets hot so no butane, etc.  Just pure heaty goodness!

If I had one I would use it! I'm saving though... I will edit my statement and say that you should use wood matches if you don't have a Phedor or wand!
I serve on the board of directors of California Patients Alliance. A non-profit, mutual benefit California corporation, established in 2007.

Original member of the Greater Los Angeles Collectives Alliance (GLACA)

Supporter and member of Americans For Safe Access, NORML, and Marijuana Policy Project

"A tall, bald man in a black suit, starts to get angry"- LA Weekly

#10 eQuip`D

eQuip`D

&Ready2Die

• Patients
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 11:47 PM

Best way to do it is hot clips. Get a paperclip, place it above a flame until the edge turns flaming red. Put some earwax on a coin or on top of some aluminum foil. Get a straw. Place the flaming hot edge of the paperclip barely on the ear wax. You will see smoke beginning to rise. Position your straw so that you inhale all the smoke... I love this method because it is very efficient. If mastered correctly, none of the product would be wasted due to the non-combustion of the material.

#11 johnny hash

johnny hash

HU-210

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 11:59 AM

I prefer using a vaporizer for all concentrates.

Is a specific strain used to make earwax?

#12 labrat

labrat

Reel stoned

• Collective Associate
  • 4,200 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 12:10 PM

crape it out with your elbow then put it in a pipe peace lab rat:thumb: :D :thumb:

#13 Got_Kush?

Got_Kush?

Growing Is Not A Crime

• Patients
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 03:27 PM

johnny hash said:

I prefer using a vaporizer for all concentrates.

Is a specific strain used to make earwax?

I Beleaive Its Usually White Widow But Im Shure Other Strans Have Been Used Also.........I have About 4oz Of White Widow At 6-7 Weeks Folower That Had Fallen Off The Plant..........It Dosen't Look Much Like Anything I Wanna Smoke So I Was Thinkin Of Maby Saving It For This Ocasion Although Im Not Shure On The Process........Wish Somone Would Post Some Information On What It Is And How It Is Made........Earwax Is One Of My Favorite Concentrates Along With Fluff And XXX Kief

guest / banned