- - - - -

looking for the best OG Kush in LA. Where is it?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 DustinKush

DustinKush

total OG Snob. xboxlive gamertag:DustinKush

• Patients
  • 61 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:42 PM

Advertisement:
please help need meds.  looking 4 the best OG in LA.  price dont matter as long as it is the real deal. i have been burned so many times.  they say its OG, it smells like OG, but when you smoke it no OG taste.  taste and potency r important. and so is the cure.  no co-ops i want real reviews from real users. i will also go to these places and give you instant honest feedback. REAL OG ONLY!!!! thanks ------DK

#2 Fussrgc

Fussrgc

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 778 posts
  • State:CA
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:55 PM

DustinKush said:

please help need meds.  looking 4 the best OG in LA.  price dont matter as long as it is the real deal. i have been burned so many times.  they say its OG, it smells like OG, but when you smoke it no OG taste.  taste and potency r important. and so is the cure.  no co-ops i want real reviews from real users. i will also go to these places and give you instant honest feedback. REAL OG ONLY!!!! thanks ------D

DK,

Try the following:  
Cornerstone Research Collective (CRC)
4623 Eagle Rock blvd., Los Angeles, Ca.
Phone: (323) 259-8933

I have been to a lot of places throughout the LA and Valley areas, some of them great establishments with terrific meds, but I have not found the consistent quality that I have with Cornerstone.

"OG Kush - Cornerstone consistently leads the way for OG offerings. Of the recent vintage OG2 is usually a constant staple, but previous offerings that were very effective for me were the Tahoe, K-OG, and the 420 OG."
"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them". - A. A. Milne

#3 noab

noab

Woof!

• Banned
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:20 PM

Go to Green Angel of Malibu for the best OG Kush in LA, wherever you are.  You will not be disappointed.  I was there last night.  Two tokes of the Valley OG and I was symptom free!

Here's their contact info:

Green Angel of Malibu (GAM)
21355 Pacific Coast Highway, Unit #100, Malibu, Ca. 90265
Phone: (310) 317-6298
Hours: Mon. to Sat. 10a to 9p & Sun. 11a to 8p

Enjoy!  :tea:

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees!" -- Pancho Villa

:peace:

#4 Guest_BrattonBasher_*

Guest_BrattonBasher_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:52 PM

I suggest Compassionate Natures Relief Holistic Humboldtian Mendocinan Caregivers. Or CNRHHMC for short. They got the best OG in town!

#5 DustinKush

DustinKush

• Patients
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:53 PM

yo bratton where is that located?

#6 silvercloud

silvercloud

all clouds have silver linings

• Patients
  • 2,246 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 05:37 PM

Don't know if there's any temporary 'hope' for this 'og addict' ,sooo ,some samaritan please  help this patient back to relief wherever that is ... usually ,combos/blends can work wonders for body/spirit ; it's all 'bout xperimentation ,isn't it ... ?/? ... that is all .....      :smile2:
Try to keep an open:1eye:"3rdEye" wherever ,whenever .....

"If time doesn't wait  ,why wait on time" ... ?/? .....

#7 DustinKush

DustinKush

• Patients
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:47 AM

thanx fussy, cornerstone is a good coop. that OG2 is pretty tasty. i got some 420og kief too. that stuffs bombastic. oh and they gave me a free sample of amber OG. all good. i was kinda bummed they didnt have the top shelf OG but the OG2 is really close. out of 10 i give the OG2 a 7.2, the 420og kief a 9.5 and the amber a 6. still alot better than most coops out there. good lookin out---thanx again--DK

#8 silvercloud

silvercloud

all clouds have silver linings

• Patients
  • 2,246 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:38 AM

DustinKush said:

thanx fussy, cornerstone is a good coop. that OG2 is pretty tasty. i got some 420og kief too. that stuffs bombastic. oh and they gave me a free sample of amber OG. all good. i was kinda bummed they didnt have the top shelf OG but the OG2 is really close. out of 10 i give the OG2 a 7.2, the 420og kief a 9.5 and the amber a 6. still alot better than most coops out there. good lookin out---thanx again--DK

OKAAYY now that your 'richter scale' reading is recorded  ,me comfortably feels/knows the species that's going to float/rock the boat ... unfortunately ,traveling light years away from the sun ,it will be awhile ,lol ... BTW ,strain is named 'Light years' ,properly tagged ,wouldn't you say ... ?/?   :laugh:
Try to keep an open:1eye:"3rdEye" wherever ,whenever .....

"If time doesn't wait  ,why wait on time" ... ?/? .....

#9 The_Clone_Depot

The_Clone_Depot

You can grow it, We can help.

• Collectives
  • 249 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 12:22 PM

Why did you post this in the Indica forum? OG  is a sativa dominant plant derived from the sour diesel lineage.

DustinKush said:

please help need meds.  looking 4 the best OG in LA.  price dont matter as long as it is the real deal. i have been burned so many times.  they say its OG, it smells like OG, but when you smoke it no OG taste.  taste and potency r important. and so is the cure.  no co-ops i want real reviews from real users. i will also go to these places and give you instant honest feedback. REAL OG ONLY!!!! thanks ------DK

#10 DustinKush

DustinKush

• Patients
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:04 PM

The_Clone_Depot said:

Why did you post this in the Indica forum? OG  is a sativa dominant plant derived from the sour diesel lineage.

this is true but i thought since most co-ops list them on the indica list i would follow that trend. anyways u got any good OG clones started in soil? or some media that transplants to soil easily? holla --DK

#11 DustinKush

DustinKush

• Patients
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:10 PM

silvercloud said:

OKAAYY now that your 'richter scale' reading is recorded  ,me comfortably feels/knows the species that's going to float/rock the boat ... unfortunately ,traveling light years away from the sun ,it will be awhile ,lol ... BTW ,strain is named 'Light years' ,properly tagged ,wouldn't you say ... ?/?   :laugh:

yo silver when u get down/back from ur cloud/space. let me know where i can get/purchase(cough)'make a donation for' said 'light years'. coo--DK

#12 evilone

evilone

Twisted

• Patients
  • 151 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:33 PM

The Farmacy on santamonica & fairfax had a bunch of OG & Purple Kush cuttings in today.  I've always recieved good ones from there in the past!
If you don't like my fire, then don't come around...Cuz' I'm gonna burn one down...!!!   :couch2:

#13 ZSIRCHER

ZSIRCHER

WAKEY BAKEY

• Patients
  • 436 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:11 AM

GEC hands down. CRC is starting to bleep on the radar for OG they had some fire in lately-consistance GEC.

#14 The_Clone_Depot

The_Clone_Depot

You can grow it, We can help.

• Collectives
  • 249 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:10 PM

we do,  we have the tahoe og in rockwool and headband

DustinKush said:

this is true but i thought since most co-ops list them on the indica list i would follow that trend. anyways u got any good OG clones started in soil? or some media that transplants to soil easily? holla --DK

#15 DustinKush

DustinKush

• Patients
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:47 PM

The_Clone_Depot said:

we do,  we have the tahoe og in rockwool and headband
hey how much are they per clone? and where are you located?

#16 evilone

evilone

Twisted

• Patients
  • 151 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:30 AM

DustinKush said:

hey how much are they per clone? and where are you located?
any blueberry babies?
If you don't like my fire, then don't come around...Cuz' I'm gonna burn one down...!!!   :couch2:

#17 cmoons1

cmoons1

I know high people in places.

• Patients
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:48 PM

I would try GAM in malibu

#18 noab

noab

Woof!

• Banned
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:02 PM

Currently, So Cal Co-Op, MMI, Ashmoon, and HPRC are my favorites.  All of their kush based edibles are extremely potent and cost effective and their weeds are incredible.  They have big selections too.  The Skywalker at So Ca Co-op.  The ...XXX OG at MMI, when it's in.  There's always something different at Ashmoon.  I get mostly edibles at HPRC.  The least expensive OG is from MMI as well as their buddah at 2.50 per dose.  So-Cal Co-Op's got 5 per cakes that are always sedating too, and tasty.  HCRP's edibles are amazing, but a bit more.  All of these clubs are my top picks for the best OG Kush and kush based edibles!

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees!" -- Pancho Villa

:peace:

#19 DustinKush

DustinKush

• Patients
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:01 AM

i you know where the bomb OG is HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#20 labud

labud

plowboy

• Patients
  • 337 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:41 AM

SFVDM has SFV OG at times
CRC has tahoe at times
cccn has true OG {abusive cut}

Those are the best in the area ...though I haven't been to all the co ops

#21 DustinKush

DustinKush

• Patients
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:08 AM

labud said:

SFVDM has SFV OG at times
CRC has tahoe at times
cccn has true OG {abusive cut}

Those are the best in the area ...though I haven't been to all the co ops

Thanx man, i have never been to SFVDM, but i plan on it. I love the tahoe OG @ CRC, but they r out. The TRU OG @ cccn is my all time fav!!!!!!!!!! but they haven't had any in months.  So i ask you.  Where is all the high grade OG right now/ in stock @ a coop 4 purchase?

#22 D'Ablo

D'Ablo

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:38 PM

noab said:

Currently, So Cal Co-Op, MMI, Ashmoon, and HPRC are my favorites.  All of their kush based edibles are extremely potent and cost effective and their weeds are incredible.  They have big selections too.  The Skywalker at So Ca Co-op.  The ...XXX OG at MMI, when it's in.  There's always something different at Ashmoon.  I get mostly edibles at HPRC.  The least expensive OG is from MMI as well as their buddah at 2.50 per dose.  So-Cal Co-Op's got 5 per cakes that are always sedating too, and tasty.  HCRP's edibles are amazing, but a bit more.  All of these clubs are my top picks for the best OG Kush and kush based edibles!

I'm with you on the So Cal Co-op. Today I picked-up some Master P and Neverland OG and both are amazing! and they have $10.00 off 1/8's every Thursday!!! Wooohhhoooooo!!!
:machine-smiley-5073 :star-wars-smiley-54

#23 420Pirate

420Pirate

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 135 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 02:04 PM

I got some OG in Riverside today and it is BOMB! A coop in Covina has some good OG too.
:whoo:

#24 DustinKush

DustinKush

• Patients
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 05:15 PM

how about some recent feedback. any1 got a handle on the OG?

#25 labud

labud

plowboy

• Patients
  • 337 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:34 AM

SFVDM  just got the SFV Og in ...thas where I'm goin..

guest / banned