CONWAYTWITTY

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 1,145 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:07 PM

Advertisement:
yikes

Police have arrested two men accused of kidnapping and burning the owner of a marijuana dispensary in Riverside.
The suspects, identified as a business partner and supplier of the victim, tied him up and repeatedly tortured the man inside the business Thursday, June 13 and Friday, June 14, according to a Riverside Police Department news release.
The victim was then taken to another location, where he remained under threats that his family would be killed, until he fled and called authorities on Sunday.
The man, who had been taken to a hospital by firefighters and paramedics, told police he had been having a dispute with the suspects over money owed and product that had been delivered to the store, police Sgt. Dan Russell reported in the news release.
On Thursday, his partner asked to meet him at the dispensary, the release said. When he arrived, the supplier was also there and the two men attacked him.
Detectives arrested Joshua Richard Andro, 29, and David Pomee, 32, both of Riverside, on suspicion of torture and kidnapping for ransom.
Andro was also booked into the Robert Presley Detention Center in Riverside on suspicion of conspiracy, second-degree robbery, assault with a stun gun, making terrorist threats and second-degree burglary. His bail was set at $1 million.
    http://www.pe.com/lo...ed-tortured.ece

#2 Mike949

Mike949

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 6,218 posts
  • State:CA
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:52 PM

This is why you should always pay for your weed up front. Getting pounds on consignment is a bad idea imo. You don't move it fast enough and then the vendors come looking for you :sad:

I was in this business in my late teens to early twenties and I could see myself doing something like this. Fortunately I didn't..when people owed me money I just stop dealing with them. I never got ripped too hard. But I know guys who fronted pounds to people, never to see their money...

#3 DreamSmoker

DreamSmoker

Disabled

• Patients
  • 916 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:00 AM

I too have seen this very thing happen at the last Collective I was a memeber of... Those who fronted the Product got screwed...

#4 MarkInn

MarkInn

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 351 posts
  • State:KS

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:03 AM

back to the black marketeering of the past....cannabis consumers getting ripped by leo institutional theives at the federal barracks and by the lazy and unproductive predators leaving their programming incarceration institutions because of overcrowding.

#5 gopers

gopers

Can't kill a man born to hang

• Patients
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

That sux

#6 PurpleandGreen321