aliceholic

achung

• Patients
  • 54 posts
  • State:CA

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:42 PM

Advertisement:
Hi,

Sorry if this topic has been discussed already but I wanted to know what types of pen vaporizers are out there? I am aware of the G Pen and the Eureka vape but I'm sure there are many out there now. I am looking into investing one and definitely would like for it to be smoke AND odor free. Would love to hear your feedback from the ones you've tried and the pros and cons of each, if possible.  I'm looking for the best ones and hearing your experience would be helpful in deciding which one to invest in!  

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Alice

#2 APC-Toluca-Lake

APC-Toluca-Lake

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 153 posts
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:Yes

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:49 AM

The pens you are talking about you use with concentrates.  There is a heating system to heat the concentrate so none of the pen vaporizers that do this are gonna be odor free.  The ones that are "smoke and odor free' are the little E-pens that are like E-cigarettes.  They use a glycerin based solution so it's just like inhaling vapor from an E-cigarette.  Most of them are pretty weak.  I've seen one called Medastix that I have never tried that looks pretty good.  There was one a company called One Love that did one that people seemed to enjoy.
The eureka pen comes loaded so I like that one because the cartridges are already loaded with a high quality Co2 extract oil.  Here is a link about the Eureka Personal Vaporizer

Edited by APC-Toluca Lake, 30 June 2012 - 10:52 AM.

I Volunteer for Associated Patients Collective

#3 The MAUB

The MAUB

When the Night is Lonely n you need a friend, Shame on you

• Patients
  • 921 posts
  • State:ca
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:52 PM

View PostAPC-Toluca Lake, on 30 June 2012 - 10:49 AM, said:

The pens you are talking about you use with concentrates.  There is a heating system to heat the concentrate so none of the pen vaporizers that do this are gonna be odor free.  The ones that are "smoke and odor free' are the little E-pens that are like E-cigarettes.  They use a glycerin based solution so it's just like inhaling vapor from an E-cigarette.  Most of them are pretty weak.  I've seen one called Medastix that I have never tried that looks pretty good.  There was one a company called One Love that did one that people seemed to enjoy.
The eureka pen comes loaded so I like that one because the cartridges are already loaded with a high quality Co2 extract oil.  Here is a link about the Eureka Personal Vaporizer

Those Eureka pens are very handy..

#4 terapinnn

terapinnn

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 303 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:01 PM

Not all pen type vaporizers use a glycerin based concentrate solution. The omicron uses pure concentrate, which you load yourself. If u use high grade meds, it will be both tasty, and potent.

#5 polluted

polluted

An organism at war with itself is doomed

• Patients
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:24 PM

Does Omicron cartridges fit on Persei  or any others?

#6 polluted

polluted

An organism at war with itself is doomed

• Patients
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:37 PM

Out of the old omicron ( wall screw in charger type) and the new Omicron v2 (Battery type), Which is better and why?

#7 bdog360

bdog360

ohh geee.

• Patients
  • 161 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:46 PM

Omicron carts fit on the Persei. Same company.

#8 terapinnn

terapinnn

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 303 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:45 AM

Anybody heard of the i dab pen??

#9 hard worker

hard worker

Blacker than Black

• Patients
  • 914 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:23 AM

710 pen......ya diggs....OIL
did i mention that im so black my palms is white.

#10 APC-Toluca-Lake

APC-Toluca-Lake

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 153 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:46 AM

One of the best parts about the Eureka pen is it comes pre-loaded with some sick Co2 hash oil.
When I had a pen that I had to load myself it seemed like it was a bit of a hassle and it got real dirty, plus I always had to find new oil or wax that was good to put in it.  

#11 AHC_Matt

AHC_Matt

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:27 AM

There is one out there called Stok, stay away from that one,.. heating element burns out too quickly and the company will not answer your calls. it is horrible. Make sure when you get one that the heating element is strong.. other than that, vape is the best man. you will truly enjoy it. the one apc is saying the pre loaded ya that sounds good. it can become a hassle. but still enjoyable.
When I Medicate.. I only medicate with the finest.. And we only carry the finest..

"We Grow our own medicine, that's why we can hook you up with a lot and beat anyone prices and we will! guaranteed!" - AHC

Absolute Healing Collective - WeedTracker Page

WWW.ABSOLUTEOGKUSH.COM  - Constant updated menu.

Posted Image

#12 aliceholic

aliceholic

achung

• Patients
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:43 AM

Thanks all, for your feedback. Right now, I'm looking into the Eureka, G pen and possibly trippy stick? Need to discuss more with clinic budtenders so they can put things in perspective for me lol

#13 APC-Toluca-Lake

APC-Toluca-Lake

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 153 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:39 AM

Yeah the trippy stick has been around a while so it may work.  It's a glycerin based vaporizer so it's just like an E cigarette, The Eureka is way better because it just vapes pure hash oil.........  

View Postaliceholic, on 16 July 2012 - 10:43 AM, said:

Thanks all, for your feedback. Right now, I'm looking into the Eureka, G pen and possibly trippy stick? Need to discuss more with clinic budtenders so they can put things in perspective for me lol

#14 THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Helping patients.

• Vendors
  • 2,411 posts
  • Vendor:Yes

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:31 PM

all pens out their are either atomizers or ego-w cartomizers, dont get fooled guys.

You can learn about them on google or ask me questions.

Just search Ego-w and see what that pops up and how cheap you can buy it.

In fact im going to show you why we are the best.

First vape to do oils and herbs in the same cart.

Edited by THC Scientific, 25 July 2012 - 11:33 PM.

Research and Development

Delta9 Vapes

#15 Peppermints

Peppermints

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 1 posts
  • State:AZ

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

Great to see the new Hercules cart out. Is there any more info out on how it works / what it looks like inside  ?  

From the one and only pic on the Delta 9 site, it looks similar to the Atmos heating chamber,

which really is just a mini cigarette lighter that smolders and burns herbs .

How is the Hercules different ?

Thanks, looking forward to trying it.

#16 sofakingg

sofakingg

bigdickdaddyfromcincinati

• Patients
  • 508 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

the cloud pen. $75.00 retail. Can be found at collectives for $65.00, $70.00. Super simple to charge and load. Accepts wax, stable oil, full melt, or butter. Very discrete, small. If one takes med draws, 2,3 hits, not much smell. I can get 50 + hits on a charge. Have to re-load after about 20 hits. Just the other night at a resteraunt i stepped into the mens room stall, took 4 nice hits, returned to my seat. no smell, nice buzz !  In traffic, a few hits here and there, again no smell ! You can spend hundreds of dollars on these pens if you choose. So glad i chose the cloud !
Have to be careful, cause weed is gettin stronger every 2 weeks !

guest / banned