~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ B O N G R A F F L E ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Glass On Glass ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Winner Every Month! ~~~~~~

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Edenslittlehelper

Edenslittlehelper

Positive thoughts create a positive life...

• Collectives
  • 1,661 posts
  • State:ca
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:Yes

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

Advertisement:
Posted Image

6757 Santa Monica Blvd LA, CA 90038
(323) 463 - 8937

Spread the love & rep power, make friend requests and have a positive day and relaxing night!

WE WILL WORK WITH YOUR BUDGET=JUST TELL US WHAT YOU NEED, REMEMBER WE LOOOOOOOOV U!

MENTION WEEDTRACKER TO RECEIVE 30% OFF!!!

PROUD TO BE AN OFFICIAL PRE-ICO COLLECTIVE!

I volunteer for Eden Therapy

#2 Edenslittlehelper

Edenslittlehelper

• Collectives
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

:happystpatricksday: WINNER EVERY MONTH! :happystpatricksday:
Posted Image
:greenbeer: LAST MONTH WINNER! :greenbeer:

(323) 463 - 8937

Spread the love & rep power, make friend requests and have a positive day and relaxing night!

WE WILL WORK WITH YOUR BUDGET=JUST TELL US WHAT YOU NEED, REMEMBER WE LOOOOOOOOV U!

#3 Edenslittlehelper

Edenslittlehelper

• Collectives
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:57 PM

com n play :wub:

(323) 463 - 8937

#4 Edenslittlehelper

Edenslittlehelper

• Collectives
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:14 AM

<3 :rastabanana:

(323) 463 - 8937

#5 Edenslittlehelper

Edenslittlehelper

• Collectives
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:57 AM

my pic : :easterdozen: but picture bud instead of eggs :littlerabbit:

(323) 463 - 8937

#6 Edenslittlehelper

Edenslittlehelper

• Collectives
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:39 PM

Posted Image

(323) 463 - 8937

#7 Edenslittlehelper

Edenslittlehelper

• Collectives
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

:grow:

(323) 463 - 8937

#8 Edenslittlehelper

Edenslittlehelper

• Collectives
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

:welcome:

(323) 463 - 8937

#9 Edenslittlehelper

Edenslittlehelper

• Collectives
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:15 AM

http://brainz.org/me...arijuana-guide/

Edited by Edens little helper, 22 March 2012 - 03:25 AM.

(323) 463 - 8937

#10 Edenslittlehelper

Edenslittlehelper

• Collectives
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:34 AM

(323) 463 - 8937

#11 Edenslittlehelper

Edenslittlehelper

• Collectives
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:18 PM

Netherlands to Close Prisons: Not Enough Criminals
by Evilpig on  September 2, 2010   |   No Comments Posted ImageXWelcome to I Love Weed! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed for daily updates. EnjoyPosted ImageFor  years prohibitionists, including our own Drug Enforcement  Administration, have claimed — falsely — that the tolerant marijuana  policies of the Netherlands have made that nation a nest of crime and drug abuse. They may have trouble wrapping their little brains around this:

The Dutch government is getting ready to close eight prisons because they don’t have enough criminals to fill them. Officials attribute the shortage of prisoners to a declining crime rate.

Just for fun, let’s compare the Netherlands to California. With a  population of 16.6 million, the Dutch prison population is about 12,000.  With itspopulation of 36.7 million, California should have a bit more than double the Dutch prison population. California’s actual prison population is 171,000.

So, whose drug policies are keeping the streets safer?

(323) 463 - 8937

#12 Edenslittlehelper

Edenslittlehelper

• Collectives
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:55 PM

(323) 463 - 8937

#13 Edenslittlehelper

Edenslittlehelper

• Collectives
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:48 PM

Science Says: Lungs Love Weed
by Evilpig on  February 23, 2012   |   No Comments   Posted ImageBreathe easy, tokers. Smoking marijuana in moderate amounts may not be so bad for your lungs, after all.

A new study, published in last month’s Journal of the American Medical Association,  tested the lung function of over 5,000 young adults between 18 and 30.  After 20 years of testing, researchers found some buzzworthy results:  regular marijuana smokers (defined by up to a joint a day for seven  years) had no discernable impairment in lung activity from non-smokers.

In fact, researchers were surprised to find marijuana smokers  performed slightly better than both smokers and non-smokers on the lung  performance test. Why? The most likely explanation seems to be that the  act of inhaling marijuana—holding each puff in for as long as  possible—is a lot like a pulmonary function test, giving marijuana  smokers an edge over their cigarette smoking counterparts.

For most of human existence, cannabis has been considered a medicine.  Queen Victoria used it to alleviate her menstrual cramps. Extracts were  prescribed by doctors and available at every pharmacy in the U.S.  According to Fast Food Nation author Eric Schlosser, attitudes  toward cannabis only shifted when Americans began to notice and object  to its use by immigrants around the turn of the 20th century. Said  Schlosser in a PBS interview:

“What’s interesting is if you look at origins of the  marijuana prohibition in this country, it coincides with a rise in  anti-immigrant sentiment. . . really since the early years of this  century, the war on marijuana has been much more a war on the sort of  people who smoke it, be they Mexicans or blacks or jazz musicians or  beatniks or hippies or hip-hop artists. It’s really been a war on  nonconformists and the laws against marijuana have been used as a way of  reasserting what are seen as traditional American values.”

Attitudes are changing, however. Sixteen states now offer medicinal  weed legally for patients, and the number is growing. More students are  now smoking marijuana than binge drinking or smoking cigarettes. Weed-friendly communities like Oaksterdam, unthinkable a decade or two ago, are sprouting up and campaigning to have marijuana revenue regulated and taxed like alcohol.

As marijuana enters the mainstream, studies like the one published in JAMA might  dispel false assertions about the plant’s deleterious health hazards  and promote its medicinal benefits. According to Dr. Donald P. Tashkin, a  marijuana researcher at UCLA medical school, THC is known to have  anti-inflammatory properties, which may prevent lung irritation from  developing into the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) that  frequently devastates the lungs of tobacco smokers. Since inhaling the  unfiltered smoke of a combusted marijuana plant isn’t exactly the best  delivery system for this panacea, he suggests that those who want to  unlock its chemical potential find lower impact ways to get high.

“The smoke in marijuana contains thousands of ingredients, many of  which are toxic and noxious and have the potential, at least, to cause  airway injury,” said Tashkin in TIME. “In an ideal world, it would be preferable to take it in another form.” Vaporizer, anyone?

(323) 463 - 8937

guest / banned