Jump to content


First Oil Extract Cartridges.


  • Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 THC Scientific

THC Scientific

    Helping patients.

  • Vendors
  • 2,411 posts
  • State:CA
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:Yes
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 25 August 2011 - 12:57 AM

Advertisement:
Well after a long time researching and developing, we have done it. The first Oil Extract cartridges that you can fill yourself.


The product is patent pending cartridge without any cotton inside; you can buy them empty and fill your own oils. These cartridges are designed for oils that are thick as hash oil but no thinner. These cartridges will reduce your cost of medication and you can now medicate with oils everywhere.

1 gram of oil will produce about 400+ doses at 7 seconds each. Depending on the strength of your oil, that would be about 1.0-2.0mg of THC per dose. This will help you regulate your intake instead of over using. 4-5 doses is enough for a patient mild pain, patients with serious conditions tend to use about 6-9 doses, while patients with light conditions use 1-3 doses.

You can pre order your vapes at www.delta9vapes.com

These cartridges are shipped empty, and we can ship them world wide. Also they will be shipped after September 16th.

Research and Development



Delta9 Vapes

#2 CHeM

CHeM

    WT Regular

  • Patients
  • 117 posts
  • State:ca
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:43 AM

Site isn't working or is under construction and there no images of the product either......

#3 misleadingcolours

misleadingcolours

    Tending Southern California since 2009.

  • Collectives
  • 3,711 posts
  • State:CA

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:10 AM

View PostTHC Scientific, on 25 August 2011 - 12:57 AM, said:

Well after a long time researching and developing, we have done it. The first Oil Extract cartridges that you can fill yourself.


The product is patent pending cartridge without any cotton inside; you can buy them empty and fill your own oils. These cartridges are designed for oils that are thick as hash oil but no thinner. These cartridges will reduce your cost of medication and you can now medicate with oils everywhere.

1 gram of oil will produce about 400+ doses at 7 seconds each. Depending on the strength of your oil, that would be about 1.0-2.0mg of THC per dose. This will help you regulate your intake instead of over using. 4-5 doses is enough for a patient mild pain, patients with serious conditions tend to use about 6-9 doses, while patients with light conditions use 1-3 doses.

You can pre order your vapes at www.delta9vapes.com

These cartridges are shipped empty, and we can ship them world wide. Also they will be shipped after September 16th.

So does that mean the cartridges are reusable?

Nifty.

-MC

I volunteer for LEGENDARY WELLNESS, Often imitated, never duplicated.

Happy Hour 5pm to 6pm! $5 off 1/8ths and $2 off grams!!


Click Here for Our Forum!

Click Here for Our New Member Deals!

Click Here for Our Referral Specials!

Click Here for Our Daily Deals!

#4 THC Scientific

THC Scientific

    Helping patients.

  • Vendors
  • 2,411 posts
  • State:CA
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:Yes
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:34 AM

View PostCHeM, on 25 August 2011 - 06:43 AM, said:

Site isn't working or is under construction and there no images of the product either......

The site is up and running, we will add pictures later, but if you want to see it, youtube thc scientific

View Postmisleadingcolours, on 25 August 2011 - 08:10 AM, said:

So does that mean the cartridges are reusable?

Nifty.

-MC


We can only claim one time use, if you want to try and refill them that is up to you.

Research and Development



Delta9 Vapes

#5 High_L1fe

High_L1fe

    Hi, Im New!

  • Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:11 PM

View PostTHC Scientific, on 25 August 2011 - 11:34 AM, said:

The site is up and running, we will add pictures later, but if you want to see it, youtube thc scientific



We can only claim one time use, if you want to try and refill them that is up to you.

How come some dispensaries claim 70 hits for thc gold carts and 200 hits for sativa rose, and now you claim 400+ hits. And how much is really in these carts, some places say 4.5 grams of flower you say one gram of hash oil but i read somewhere you stated that its 1/4 oz of flower. Whats the real answers and details, I feel like everytime I read something about omicron theres always different info. Please clarify.

#6 THC Scientific

THC Scientific

    Helping patients.

  • Vendors
  • 2,411 posts
  • State:CA
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:Yes
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:21 PM

View PostHigh_L1fe, on 25 August 2011 - 04:11 PM, said:

How come some dispensaries claim 70 hits for thc gold carts and 200 hits for sativa rose, and now you claim 400+ hits. And how much is really in these carts, some places say 4.5 grams of flower you say one gram of hash oil but i read somewhere you stated that its 1/4 oz of flower. Whats the real answers and details, I feel like everytime I read something about omicron theres always different info. Please clarify.


This is a new cartridge that we have not yet released.

Gold was our first pure hash oil cartridges they lasted about 70-120 hits, these cartridges where 10-30% efficient.

The sativa rose was glycerin based, they were weaker in strength compared to the gold, but they where about 70%.

The gold cartridge was equal to about 1/4 ounce of flower, earlier cartridges where equal to about 4.5 grams.

It is simple evolution of the product itself.

This cartridge that we have coming out, 1 gram of oil will bring efficiency of about 90-98%. Now that you can control your doses instead of over using you can now be more efficient. We have gotten over 800 hits off of one cartridge on 1 gram of oil, but it was in testing conditions. We are claiming real world number of 400-500 doses to be on the safe side.  These cartridges are made for pure hash oils only.


Edited by THC Scientific, 26 August 2011 - 02:54 PM.

Research and Development



Delta9 Vapes

#7 CHeM

CHeM

    WT Regular

  • Patients
  • 117 posts
  • State:ca
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:36 AM

Jjust watched the video and this looks perfect for the whip! and even if you get a 100 hits per gram it worth it imo 8)

#8 High_L1fe

High_L1fe

    Hi, Im New!

  • Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:59 AM

Im sure this vape works just find but everywhere is so overpriced, straight up criminals.
You can just buy a E-GO VAPE PEN from their website, usa.janty.com or something, its the same thing as an IVAPOR, which is only exclusive to the bay area clinics as of right now, its the same one you see bay area rapper berner using.
On the official website its 2 VAPE PEN for 80$ and comes with accessories and the IVAPOR carts fit perfectly on the e-go. I saw a local dispensary in my area that caught on to this, Terra Holistic in GARDEN GROVE, selling ONE E-GO VAPE PEN FOR $200!!!! Criminals man....

And for you gary first you bash on ivapor for using glycerin and now you just admit that the sativa carts contain glycerin, seems like you just hyping your shit up. Now I do not own one so I cannot write on the quality of the product, but its frustrating to see all these clinics charging so much when there are cheaper and im sure better OPTIONS. Anyone who needs more info on this pm me.

Edited by High_L1fe, 26 August 2011 - 12:00 PM.


#9 High_L1fe

High_L1fe

    Hi, Im New!

  • Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:01 PM

bump bump bump

#10 Goldenrod

Goldenrod

    Seed Popper

  • Patients
  • 2,337 posts
  • State:ca
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:03 PM

now yer talking G. yall gonna go in shops too?
SEED JUNKIE


#11 High_L1fe

High_L1fe

    Hi, Im New!

  • Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:23 PM

https://www.stickyguide.com/forums/168

thats the bay area medical forum where everyone be talkin about the ivapor, omicron and cheaper alternatives such as the e-go vape, check it out.

#12 THC Scientific

THC Scientific

    Helping patients.

  • Vendors
  • 2,411 posts
  • State:CA
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:Yes
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:52 PM

View PostCHeM, on 26 August 2011 - 10:36 AM, said:

Jjust watched the video and this looks perfect for the whip! and even if you get a 100 hits per gram it worth it imo 8)

you can get 400+ hits on the DIY cartridges.

View PostHigh_L1fe, on 26 August 2011 - 11:59 AM, said:

Im sure this vape works just find but everywhere is so overpriced, straight up criminals.
You can just buy a E-GO VAPE PEN from their website, usa.janty.com or something, its the same thing as an IVAPOR, which is only exclusive to the bay area clinics as of right now, its the same one you see bay area rapper berner using.
On the official website its 2 VAPE PEN for 80$ and comes with accessories and the IVAPOR carts fit perfectly on the e-go. I saw a local dispensary in my area that caught on to this, Terra Holistic in GARDEN GROVE, selling ONE E-GO VAPE PEN FOR $200!!!! Criminals man....

And for you gary first you bash on ivapor for using glycerin and now you just admit that the sativa carts contain glycerin, seems like you just hyping your shit up. Now I do not own one so I cannot write on the quality of the product, but its frustrating to see all these clinics charging so much when there are cheaper and im sure better OPTIONS. Anyone who needs more info on this pm me.

Im sure you can find cheaper glass then Roor, cheaper car, or cheaper gas, the fact of the matter is we have a 1 year warranty on our products and we would like to pay for our bills and the research that went into these new cartridges and future ones, the price is what it is, if you dont like it then We cant help you.

As far as the glycerin cartridges go, we have discontinued using them and last time I checked they where $30 per cheaper then anyone outhere. These cartridges where made by someone else for our vaporizer, not us.

View PostGoldenrod, on 26 August 2011 - 12:03 PM, said:

now yer talking G. yall gonna go in shops too?

Yes the new cartridges that are pure hash oil will be available to collectives that currently stock our products.

Edited by THC Scientific, 26 August 2011 - 02:56 PM.

Research and Development



Delta9 Vapes

#13 THC Scientific

THC Scientific

    Helping patients.

  • Vendors
  • 2,411 posts
  • State:CA
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:Yes
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:16 PM

I got to update for you guys, after 5 weeks of on off use, and about 900+ hits our prototype cartridge has died. We did marathon runs on it none stop, we did hit it and quit for minutes did 200+ hits in a row, but it’s sad to say it finally died.

1 gram of oil made that many hits. No glycerin no other additives. This cartridge has no cotton inside so the use of glycerin is no longer needed.

We are happily claiming 400 hits to be on the safe side.

Started our research in 2008 had our first product in 2009, and had our first pure hash oil cartridge in December 2009. Everyone just follows, but we are the leaders.

Research and Development



Delta9 Vapes

#14 High_L1fe

High_L1fe

    Hi, Im New!

  • Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:37 PM

You should thank me G for giving you a new forum to advertise on HAH!

#15 THC Scientific

THC Scientific

    Helping patients.

  • Vendors
  • 2,411 posts
  • State:CA
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:Yes
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:44 AM

View PostHigh_L1fe, on 26 August 2011 - 11:37 PM, said:

You should thank me G for giving you a new forum to advertise on HAH!

I know right haha.  :bigrastajoint: Well in reality i just wanted to answer questions they had since they seem to think that glycerin is better then hash oil, and most are uneducated on this product so they accept everything other people say without checking the facts.

thanks

Research and Development



Delta9 Vapes

#16 High_L1fe

High_L1fe

    Hi, Im New!

  • Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:03 PM

View PostTHC Scientific, on 27 August 2011 - 12:44 AM, said:

I know right haha.  :bigrastajoint: Well in reality i just wanted to answer questions they had since they seem to think that glycerin is better then hash oil, and most are uneducated on this product so they accept everything other people say without checking the facts.

thanks


This is from an OMICRON owner and user , "My Omicron cart had a 'malfunction' ... The white plastic piece at the end of my one and only cartomizer came off. Inside is a coil of heat conductive metal and a filter like the filter of a cigarette but more durable with a cylinder cut out through the middle to accommodate the heating coil. I discovered that the hash oil was absorbed into the filter, maintained there for rip after rip. So it is still functional, as the caps that are the 'protector caps' are easily modifiabe (just poke a hole in it for the vapors to escape. So I decided to add ~.15 grams of liquified silly putty. This is working out nicely even though the tip of the cart needs cleaning from time to time. So I am thinking that when the cart is totally cashed out I will try to refill it with some fire liquid putty. Just melt the putty a bit and when liquid golden state is attained, apply it to the top of the filter and allow it to absorb in stages until all the oil is in there.... Also after I fixed the problem I went on a toke spree and I am upwards of one hundred but I did add some oil back but it is going and going just like that dude in the youtube video that got the 178 in a row of people high. Still looking forward to getting the I-vapor come the first of the month or so.. Thanks @never at dusk for puttin it in perspective. Peace."

Edited by High_L1fe, 27 August 2011 - 12:03 PM.


#17 THC Scientific

THC Scientific

    Helping patients.

  • Vendors
  • 2,411 posts
  • State:CA
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:Yes
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:37 PM

View PostHigh_L1fe, on 27 August 2011 - 12:03 PM, said:

This is from an OMICRON owner and user , "My Omicron cart had a 'malfunction' ... The white plastic piece at the end of my one and only cartomizer came off. Inside is a coil of heat conductive metal and a filter like the filter of a cigarette but more durable with a cylinder cut out through the middle to accommodate the heating coil. I discovered that the hash oil was absorbed into the filter, maintained there for rip after rip. So it is still functional, as the caps that are the 'protector caps' are easily modifiabe (just poke a hole in it for the vapors to escape. So I decided to add ~.15 grams of liquified silly putty. This is working out nicely even though the tip of the cart needs cleaning from time to time. So I am thinking that when the cart is totally cashed out I will try to refill it with some fire liquid putty. Just melt the putty a bit and when liquid golden state is attained, apply it to the top of the filter and allow it to absorb in stages until all the oil is in there.... Also after I fixed the problem I went on a toke spree and I am upwards of one hundred but I did add some oil back but it is going and going just like that dude in the youtube video that got the 178 in a row of people high. Still looking forward to getting the I-vapor come the first of the month or so.. Thanks @never at dusk for puttin it in perspective. Peace."


Look at it this way, ill put up our cartridges against Glycerin cartridges any day. A plastic tip on the end that covers the top of the cartridge is a none glued item, and sometimes they fall off.

Here is the proof, there is now way in hell a glycerin cartridge can be more then 1% thc. Remember we where the first with pure oil cartridges, Can prove that with THC Gold. Now we have the cartridges that you can fill your own and do not need glycerin anymore, which do you think is better?

Fill your own and know whats in it? or buy cartridges that someone claims whats in it?
Cartridges that get 400+ hits? or cartridges that get 100 hits?

Attached Files


Research and Development



Delta9 Vapes

#18 High_L1fe

High_L1fe

    Hi, Im New!

  • Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:59 PM

View PostTHC Scientific, on 27 August 2011 - 12:37 PM, said:

Look at it this way, ill put up our cartridges against Glycerin cartridges any day. A plastic tip on the end that covers the top of the cartridge is a none glued item, and sometimes they fall off.

Here is the proof, there is now way in hell a glycerin cartridge can be more then 1% thc. Remember we where the first with pure oil cartridges, Can prove that with THC Gold. Now we have the cartridges that you can fill your own and do not need glycerin anymore, which do you think is better?

Fill your own and know whats in it? or buy cartridges that someone claims whats in it?
Cartridges that get 400+ hits? or cartridges that get 100 hits?

so when the carts are cashed out can we follow what was said above to refill them with any oil

#19 THC Scientific

THC Scientific

    Helping patients.

  • Vendors
  • 2,411 posts
  • State:CA
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:Yes
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:23 PM

View PostHigh_L1fe, on 27 August 2011 - 12:59 PM, said:

so when the carts are cashed out can we follow what was said above to refill them with any oil


Yes and no, if the carts still working you can, but most likely they will not be, the other reason I would not recommend this is because you are wasting about 80% of the oil you put in it, this is the reason why cartridges with cotton only work great with glycerin based thc, That is why we discontinued our Gold THC cartridges. After putting a gram of gold in it we would only get 20% used before the carts went bad. This is why we redesigned the cartridge. With our new cartridges you would get 400+ puffs out of it, thus increasing the efficiency to about 80-90%.

Hope that explains while other people claim they do pure oil cartridges it is certainly possible for them to have our second generation formula, but in reality the formula does not matter as the cartridge needed to be redesigned.

You do the math.

1 gram oil $30
1 cartridge $15

Total cost $45, puff 400+
One cartridge pre filled from competition $35, hits 100, and glycerin based.

We give you 4 times the amount, for about $10 dollars in difference, and plus you can choose what ever oil you want, not limited to what we have. To us this is a better product not only can you do your own, you can always get any oil you want and put it in. Hope that helps.

Research and Development



Delta9 Vapes

#20 High_L1fe

High_L1fe

    Hi, Im New!

  • Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:53 PM

View PostTHC Scientific, on 27 August 2011 - 01:23 PM, said:

Yes and no, if the carts still working you can, but most likely they will not be, the other reason I would not recommend this is because you are wasting about 80% of the oil you put in it, this is the reason why cartridges with cotton only work great with glycerin based thc, That is why we discontinued our Gold THC cartridges. After putting a gram of gold in it we would only get 20% used before the carts went bad. This is why we redesigned the cartridge. With our new cartridges you would get 400+ puffs out of it, thus increasing the efficiency to about 80-90%.

Hope that explains while other people claim they do pure oil cartridges it is certainly possible for them to have our second generation formula, but in reality the formula does not matter as the cartridge needed to be redesigned.

You do the math.

1 gram oil $30
1 cartridge $15

Total cost $45, puff 400+
One cartridge pre filled from competition $35, hits 100, and glycerin based.

We give you 4 times the amount, for about $10 dollars in difference, and plus you can choose what ever oil you want, not limited to what we have. To us this is a better product not only can you do your own, you can always get any oil you want and put it in. Hope that helps.


uh i dont know of any shops that sell oil for 30$ more like 50-60 so in the end with your product $15/cart plus 50-60/oil= 65-75$ a cart to do it yourself...sounds good boss

#21 THC Scientific

THC Scientific

    Helping patients.

  • Vendors
  • 2,411 posts
  • State:CA
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:Yes
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:44 PM

View PostHigh_L1fe, on 27 August 2011 - 04:53 PM, said:

uh i dont know of any shops that sell oil for 30$ more like 50-60 so in the end with your product $15/cart plus 50-60/oil= 65-75$ a cart to do it yourself...sounds good boss

You might want to search a bit, there are shops in the valley and up north that have them. Even at $75 as you put it compared to $35x4=$140 is still a good deal. Dont forget 1 of our cartridges is about 4 if not more of someone elses.

Research and Development



Delta9 Vapes

#22 Nugget49er

Nugget49er

    Season's Greetings From the Mother Lode

  • Patients
  • 5 posts
  • State:CA
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 27 August 2011 - 09:51 PM

View PostTHC Scientific, on 27 August 2011 - 01:23 PM, said:

Yes and no, if the carts still working you can, but most likely they will not be, the other reason I would not recommend this is because you are wasting about 80% of the oil you put in it, this is the reason why cartridges with cotton only work great with glycerin based thc, That is why we discontinued our Gold THC cartridges. After putting a gram of gold in it we would only get 20% used before the carts went bad. This is why we redesigned the cartridge. With our new cartridges you would get 400+ puffs out of it, thus increasing the efficiency to about 80-90%.

Hope that explains while other people claim they do pure oil cartridges it is certainly possible for them to have our second generation formula, but in reality the formula does not matter as the cartridge needed to be redesigned.

You do the math.

1 gram oil $30
1 cartridge $15

Total cost $45, puff 400+
One cartridge pre filled from competition $35, hits 100, and glycerin based.

We give you 4 times the amount, for about $10 dollars in difference, and plus you can choose what ever oil you want, not limited to what we have. To us this is a better product not only can you do your own, you can always get any oil you want and put it in. Hope that helps.


THCSientific-  I would like to ask you a couple questions if I may, are there different versions of the Omicron??
   There is a dispensary in SoCal "Mother Natures Remedy" in Van Nuys that offers "Omicron Vaporizer Cigar Set" $??
This same CoOp offers "Omicron Vaporizer Cigar Cartridges"(THC Gold and Sativa Rose)- $??
  I live in NorCal closer to Sacramento, I read on THCScientific.com that your NorCal connection would be "Unity Non Profit" in Sacramento I also see that "Millennium Health and Wellness" in Sacramento is carrying the "Omicron Vaporizer" for $200.00 (2-Omicrons, 2 batteries etc.), and the "Cartridge for $50.00"
   Are the NorCal version different than the SoCal??
   Will you have product available for sale to qualified patients,at the "The International Cannabis and Hemp Expo"?? You are still planning on being there aren't you?  I would like to know since I will need to drive about 160 miles(Other side of the mountain from Yosemite) to see your presentation and speak with you.
   I think you will have a winner with your refillable cartridges.  
   I would like to thank you for the time you spend to answer questions about your product, it makes me more inclined to give you my business. Nugget49er

Edited by Nugget49er, 09 November 2011 - 04:16 PM.


#23 High_L1fe

High_L1fe

    Hi, Im New!

  • Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:51 AM

gary i figured out your "new" cartomizer, its just a wick system instead of filling

#24 THC Scientific

THC Scientific

    Helping patients.

  • Vendors
  • 2,411 posts
  • State:CA
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:Yes
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:12 AM

View PostHigh_L1fe, on 29 August 2011 - 12:51 AM, said:

gary i figured out your "new" cartomizer, its just a wick system instead of filling

The design will be released in a few days soon as we get the ok from our attorney.

Research and Development



Delta9 Vapes

#25 High_L1fe

High_L1fe

    Hi, Im New!

  • Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:40 AM

View PostTHC Scientific, on 29 August 2011 - 01:12 AM, said:

The design will be released in a few days soon as we get the ok from our attorney.

youre not saying no so it must be true...""the next generation in cartomizer technology. Cartomizers are disposable cartridges with atomizers built into them. The idea is that there is a brand new atomizer in each cartomizer giving you maximum vapor production. But unlike cartomizers of the past, these do not have any poly filler. No poly filler means that liquid no longer gets trapped inside the cartridge. But instead,is a new wick system that is able to effectively drain the content of the cartridge."




guest / banned