* * * * * 1 votes

Strain Called Girl Scout Cookie Anyone Heard Of It?

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#1 CHeM

CHeM

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 117 posts
  • State:ca
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:50 PM

Advertisement:
So i beeen smoking real og kush for about 15 years now back went it was $600 a zip or $75 1/8 and would wait a day or two to get too. So now one of my boi that knows his ish told me about a up north strain called cookie that supposed to be better then any of the super duper og's out there, itwasso bomb he took a pix with his cell and he would never do that so it had to be super, and i don't think there letting it come down from up north cause thats there heady smoke, lmk if you have amy info on dis?
thanks from your boi
CHeM

Edited by CHeM, 23 January 2012 - 09:09 PM.

#2 Mike949

Mike949

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 6,218 posts
  • State:CA

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:21 PM

There's a strain coming out of San Francisco right now called Girl Scout Cookies. That's the closest thing I can think of. The genetics are Cherry Pie x OG

#3 DEKA

DEKA

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 565 posts
  • State:Ca

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:42 AM

Yeah its girl scout cookies, ccc did a review on it recently.

#4 Nada

Nada

WT Regular

• Collective Associate
  • 159 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:39 AM

Probably the cookie cut mike is talking about.   And there are mannnyyyy strains out there that are much more potent than og

#5 Makin'Goo

Makin'Goo

Unassailable

• Validating
  • 632 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:55 PM

Yea ur talkin bout Girl Scout cookies Also known as Cookies is at Green Door in SF rite now..the buds I'm not sure about the cuts

#6 CHeM

CHeM

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 117 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:01 AM

Anyone knows if i can get some in La La Land?

#7 ogruss

ogruss

they call me ogruss but now iam a budder head

• Vendors
  • 213 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:27 PM

yea i just heard about this stuff yesterday that sum guy up there has it and is only braking it down up there i wish i could try that

#8 CHeM

CHeM

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 117 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:01 PM

Me too! But i did hear the cherry pie is in town just not sure where?

#9 Mike949

Mike949

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 6,218 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:59 AM

View PostCHeM, on 11 August 2011 - 09:01 PM, said:

Me too! But i did hear the cherry pie is in town just not sure where?

I don't know about Cherry Pie, but Royal Remedies in San Bernardino has Girl Scout Cookies for $25/gram right now. GSC is pretty much the same thing as Cherry Pie (OG x GDP x Durban Poison), it's just crossed a second time with OG

The last collective in SoCal that had the original Cherry Pie was Legendary Wellness in Santa Ana

Edited by Mike949, 12 August 2011 - 01:04 AM.

#10 PRIDE FC FAN 1

PRIDE FC FAN 1

Professional Cannabis Photographer & Bud Tender

• Patients
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:20 AM

This Strain is Also Available at Garden of Eden in Hayward Ca.....

Posted Image

"He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man." --Psalms 104:14

Blacklisted Society Clothing.
Blacklist- a list of persons or organizations under suspicion, or considered untrustworthy, disloyal, etc
http://www.facebook....SocietyClothing

#11 gregh

gregh

Flow like the breeze.

• Patients
  • 670 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:06 PM

i threw in on an eighth of cookies from the green door just for curiosity. its good, no doubt. but its not anywhere near worth $400/oz. i've got bottom shelf $170 herojuana that's better. but it's good
Sacramento, Ca.

#12 CHeM

CHeM

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:17 PM

Anyone know when I can get a Oz ($350ish) of the real deal cause I need more than 1/4 ($115) to really taste it, in my mind cause it could be bomb today but after a few days if it still get lifted then I know it legit

Edited by CHeM, 23 January 2012 - 09:19 PM.

#13 miah

miah

weedtracker norcal

• Non-Modding Staff
  • 879 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:54 AM

View PostCHeM, on 23 January 2012 - 09:17 PM, said:

Anyone know when I can get a Oz ($350ish) of the real deal cause I need more than 1/4 ($115) to really taste it, in my mind cause it could be bomb today but after a few days if it still get lifted then I know it legit

try the hemp center or the green door in san francisco
Checkout Weedtracker's Facebook Page at http://www.facebook....edtrackerdotcom !

Education in Cannabis!

#14 CHeM

CHeM

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 117 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:41 AM

Im in the IE and that's about an hour away from LA, Im willing drive to the oc or la area .....

#15 CHeM

CHeM

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 117 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 08:27 AM

I seen the strain yesterday at the cannabis cup and was not impressed at all!!!!  I would rather smoke og any day of the week

So as for the strain it looked like gods gift but smell like GDP but I will say it was packed with crystal .....

Its just a litter tricky and not worth the $400 a zip, imo!

#16 terapinnn

terapinnn

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 303 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:20 AM

MMRC in sherman oaks has the strain right now

#17 Goldenrod

Goldenrod

Seed Popper

• Patients
  • 2,337 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:26 AM

girl scout cookies is all hype. imo it baRELY HAS THE MINTY FLAVOR & the high is common to any mid to top shelf strain. all the examples out there are pulled early to rush it to market. apes spot in oakland has the real cuts for sale. none of you would put up the grand a cut tho. id rather smoke my worst og than waste my time rolling the girl scout cookies. theres a few down here that have the cut & they are responsible for the hype & the scarcity. quit hyping the bullshit strain money grubbing bitches. if it was really that good everyone would glady pay 5 grand a cut & its flowers would be in every shop in cali. anyone ever brings gsc to my seshes again they gonna hafta smoke it outside with the cigarette smokers. im anti cherry pie also. love gdp, love og, but cp sux balls. just this 1 mans opinion.
SEED JUNKIE

#18 Mike949

Mike949

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 6,218 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:36 PM

I respect your opinion, goldenrod. I haven't tried it so I can't say the same. But check out these shots on CCC420 of the GSC. It looks like nothing I've seen before, blue hairs and covered in trichs

It starts at 2:09

#19 Goldenrod

Goldenrod

Seed Popper

• Patients
  • 2,337 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:27 AM

oh yeah they got pics of it done right. dont mean its worth a damn if someone else grows it. plus highbreeder is making his own version about to flood the market with his fake ass gsc. check the green labs forum, hes talking about it there. if derp or the fellas took 2 more weeks it would be a great smoke. id rather see it go back norcal & stay there. its all hype sheeple. miah mad respect but that strains already tainted down here thanks to highbreeder. i know friends with the real cut. thats great smoke. when grown right. the crud in the clubs down here pretending to be proper gsc should be tossed in the budderr for edibles pile of trash. this 1 mans opinion.
SEED JUNKIE

#20 alohakid

alohakid

Chicks Rule, Dudes Drool

• Patients
  • 854 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:00 AM

I have come to realize that goldenods opinion is based on whether he can acquire the cut or not.  Guess highbreeder didnt share this one with him, hence the bitterness.

#21 therealsenorkushmane

therealsenorkushmane

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:24 AM

You tell em grod... hype hype hype... if it wasnt hype i would of had it...  aligee breeds with it so you know i can grab it buy im out the hype train.. im glad you are too..

#22 Goldenrod

Goldenrod

Seed Popper

• Patients
  • 2,337 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:16 AM

yo aloha sorry you dont know me or youd have never made that comment. i happen to dig the way you roll mamn. my buddy went up north recently & got the real deal gsc cut. i dont give a fart about it. told the sinner to keep it i dont want it keep it away from me. got other friends who like it. highbreeder has never shared 1 thing with me, not 1. he did however promise to share things then didnt & he did take from me many phenos promising to maintain & mom them including my wifi og leaning pheno that everyone is still gaga over. when i asked for cuts back i was told all my gear was lost. yet i still see them in breeder lisas green labs database. we live we learn. look at the green labs thread where hes asking for testers for his new cherry pie & girl scout cookies s1 seeds. since gsc is a clone only strain, sounds like a new creation to me. i dont speak out unless its truth mamn. glad you enjoy the gsc. its why we have independant thought so we can each decide what we like or dont like. i dont like people who attack me personally over a comment in a thread. thats uncool. more a derp thing to do. ya wanna rock an over priced over hyped strain try fruity pebbles og, its fanfuckingtastic meds, well worth the $1000 for a pack of seeds. great smoke heavy high yet functional, the stongest fruity scent & flavor ive ever found. one of the few meds out there i actually go to ppc on warner in santa ana & pay full price for. hey schnitz i plugged ya spot bro.
SEED JUNKIE

#23 miah

miah

weedtracker norcal

• Non-Modding Staff
  • 879 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:35 PM

Well worth the 1000 a pack of seeds?

Come on Now,  GSC cookies aint no schwag.   Most people who use collectives don't continue to buy something because
it's purely hype.

I can say .. try Garden of Eden's cherry pie or GSC and your mind might be changed.  Ask smokeherb?!

It has to be grown right, Like any strain is my thought.. But potential is there to be a great cut no doubt!
Checkout Weedtracker's Facebook Page at http://www.facebook....edtrackerdotcom !

Education in Cannabis!

#24 PRIDE FC FAN 1

PRIDE FC FAN 1

Professional Cannabis Photographer & Bud Tender

• Patients
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:24 PM

View Postmiah, on 15 May 2012 - 02:35 PM, said:

Well worth the 1000 a pack of seeds?

Come on Now,  GSC cookies aint no schwag.   Most people who use collectives don't continue to buy something because
it's purely hype.

I can say .. try Garden of Eden's cherry pie or GSC and your mind might be changed.  Ask smokeherb?!

It has to be grown right, Like any strain is my thought.. But potential is there to be a great cut no doubt!

GOE Has the REAL Deal GSC I know for a FACT if you have not tried there GSC you can't say you know everything about a strain you really have never tried to its full potential.

Miah im with you on this one Bro!!

"He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man." --Psalms 104:14

Blacklisted Society Clothing.
Blacklist- a list of persons or organizations under suspicion, or considered untrustworthy, disloyal, etc
http://www.facebook....SocietyClothing

#25 ECtraveler

ECtraveler

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 504 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:56 PM

Everybody is correct in a sense.

IMO - Girl Scout Cookies is a good quality flower but an extreme case of a strain being over-hyped through cyber marketing.  There's at least 20 other flavors I'd rather smoke and 50 I'd rather grow.  I'm not going to discount anyone else's personal preference, it's just not for me.

guest / banned