• Collectives
  • 208 posts
  • State:CA
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:Yes

Posted 21 September 2011 - 02:18 PM

View Postfunnypie, on 21 September 2011 - 01:00 PM, said:

have you guys discontinued your premium og house shake? I havent seen it on your menu in a couple weeks. I was hoping I could get an eigth of that but I could never get the timing right (since you guys use it to roll your joints for free joint sunday)

Hey funnypie, let us know you are coming in and we can ALWAYS put together a top shelf eighth of shake for you!!
I volunteer for Meds Merchant

#27 redbeard4u

redbeard4u

Puff Puff Pass

• Patients
  • 73 posts
  • State:ca
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:01 AM

Many of you know me. I used to work for the late great Jack Herer booking personal book signing and speaking gigs. I used to travel from club to club with Jack, and Eddy Lepp, Richard Marcellus. I am not some new guy to the cause.

60 is crazy. $$6000 a lb. What? Look I hate to educate the public but a lb of great indoor runs from 2000 up. real quality might run up to 4500. But real rare.  Outdoor is 900 to 2000. Yeah. What I got from you was 40 an 1/8...but I bought an OZ. NO BREAK. $320. Well I did get a lighter and a gm. Whooo Weee. You would have given a first time patient a gm and a lighter if they bought 1 eighth. I got 8 of them. ONE GM. sad.

However, if you are having to charge this kind of $$$$ you are not buying right. The vendors are raping you. Hire a buying agent.

OR

You need to grow all your own meds. If that is the case and you still feel you need 6000 a pound. Well...Nuff said.

I have seen many come and go...Just like this place. I bet the rent is too high...The buying is not right, and the specials are not provocative. Most likely too many staff not enough advertising...yadda  yaddda  yadda....

I wish you well. When you have this many people trying to help, and yet you see it as..."They just don't get it" It might be too late. Word of mouth is very important. I have started a few clubs as a consultant, and worked as a buyer, vendor..I have been in the fields in Mendocino & Humbolt and lived at a 4500 Sq ft indoor grow for 4 months as I wrote a magazine article called "From Clones to Cash" I have worked in an edible bakery. WT is a valuable tool. You must create a good buzz.

I say take the challenge. Put up your 60 against his 45. Send them in to be tested. Lets see.
Red Beard

#28 funnypie

funnypie

Advanced Member

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:33 AM

View PostMeds Merchant, on 21 September 2011 - 02:18 PM, said:

Hey funnypie, let us know you are coming in and we can ALWAYS put together a top shelf eighth of shake for you!!

Thank you, definitely will do! I'll shoot you a PM if thats cool like the day before i come in, thanks again!

#29 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:52 AM

View Postredbeard4u, on 22 September 2011 - 01:01 AM, said:

Many of you know me. I used to work for the late great Jack Herer booking personal book signing and speaking gigs. I used to travel from club to club with Jack, and Eddy Lepp, Richard Marcellus. I am not some new guy to the cause.

60 is crazy. $6000 a lb. What? Look I hate to educate the public but a lb of great indoor runs from 2000 up. real quality might run up to 4500. But real rare.  Outdoor is 900 to 2000. Yeah. What I got from you was 40 an 1/8...but I bought an OZ. NO BREAK. $320. Well I did get a lighter and a gm. Whooo Weee. You would have given a first time patient a gm and a lighter if they bought 1 eighth. I got 8 of them. ONE GM. sad.

However, if you are having to charge this kind of $$ you are not buying right. The vendors are raping you. Hire a buying agent.

OR

You need to grow all your own meds. If that is the case and you still feel you need 6000 a pound. Well...Nuff said.

I have seen many come and go...Just like this place. I bet the rent is too high...The buying is not right, and the specials are not provocative. Most likely too many staff not enough advertising...yadda  yaddda  yadda....

I wish you well. When you have this many people trying to help, and yet you see it as..."They just don't get it" It might be too late. Word of mouth is very important. I have started a few clubs as a consultant, and worked as a buyer, vendor..I have been in the fields in Mendocino & Humbolt and lived at a 4500 Sq ft indoor grow for 4 months as I wrote a magazine article called "From Clones to Cash" I have worked in an edible bakery. WT is a valuable tool. You must create a good buzz.

I say take the challenge. Put up your 60 against his 45. Send them in to be tested. Lets see.

NO BREAK? Considering our top shelf Oz price is $375 I'd say $320 is a pretty nice break. The fact that our patients can divide their Oz any way they like is another plus. We don't make you get a full Oz of the same strain either. We don't care if you get 8 separate eighths! We actually encourage it so you can find what works best for you!

Anyways, print out the coupon and the cap is $50. Meaning, all 4 (yes, four) of our $60 strains are yours for just $50. You can even get any of our 2 (yes, two) $55 eighths for just $45. OR EVEN BETTER get any of our 4 (yes, four) $50 strains for just $40!!! Everything else is at your $45 cap.

If that doesn't work for you then there are 4 other collectives on the block with a $65 cap.

Thanks again for the feedback.

#30 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:53 AM

View Postfunnypie, on 22 September 2011 - 01:33 AM, said:

Thank you, definitely will do! I'll shoot you a PM if thats cool like the day before i come in, thanks again!

Not a problem! See ya soon!

#31 Guest_jamiesound_*

Guest_jamiesound_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:01 PM

View PostMeds Merchant, on 22 September 2011 - 10:52 AM, said:

If that doesn't work for you then there are 4 other collectives on the block with a $65 cap.

Nuff said,....best of luck to you......I will not be  coming in.

#32 redbeard4u

redbeard4u

Puff Puff Pass

• Patients
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:40 PM

View PostMeds Merchant, on 22 September 2011 - 10:52 AM, said:

NO BREAK? Considering our top shelf Oz price is $375 I'd say $320 is a pretty nice break. The fact that our patients can divide their Oz any way they like is another plus. We don't make you get a full Oz of the same strain either. We don't care if you get 8 separate eighths! We actually encourage it so you can find what works best for you!

Anyways, print out the coupon and the cap is $50. Meaning, all 4 (yes, four) of our $60 strains are yours for just $50. You can even get any of our 2 (yes, two) $55 eighths for just $45. OR EVEN BETTER get any of our 4 (yes, four) $50 strains for just $40!!! Everything else is at your $45 cap.

I don't shop at them either. So you seem to think that feeding off sick people to scavenge over 5000 a pound. Is the right thing to do? Considering that your top shelf is purchased for no more that 2800 a lb. You are a real class act.

And the option of splitting my over priced OZ into 8 equal crappy parts does not interest me either. Of course I can split it. Everybody does that--That is not exclesive to just you. Like it is some selling-point to your over priced medication.

I will now make sure that everyone I speak to understands your business philosophy. WORD of MOUTH!!! NOT A CONCEPT you get...I know. But you will....rest assured you will.

All you can do is defend your money grubbing ways. You act like your not price gouging. I can't even imagine. You pretend that you don't get it. WOW! you are high!!! You also pretend that the places we are talking about with great products and prices are a fantasy. Like they aren't real. Other patients know it's true. It is not like we are debating as to the authenticity of green men of Zurkonn 6...

So look folks. This is the kind of club that will be here today and gone tomorrow. To all you vendors....You need to be vending to this place. They pay way too much. CASH COW!!!
Red Beard

#33 crz115

crz115

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 141 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:04 PM

Really curious why all the controversy?  There are a ton of places to go and if these guys don't like the pricing, then just do go here.  I have never been here and do most of my buying right down the street that sells their top tier for $60 with a $5.00 coupon so I am paying $55 but the quality is insanely good.  I will come in when the Iceberg arrives and give them a try.  But really, what is the big deal about pricing?  if you don't like their prices don't go.  you can find 50 $45 cap places all around the valley so quit whining like high school girls.

#34 mestiz-o

mestiz-o

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:36 PM

Last time I checked we live in a free country, free to choose where to spend YOUR own money. There's a collective in the Eagle Rock area that people have begged the management to open up membership and their cap is if I'm not mistaken $65.00 tax included. One time they had an outdoor strain for that price and flew of the shelves. Service and knowledge is second to none and people love the experienced staff. Spend YOUR money wherever you please and leave others alone. Time will tell if this collective stays open for the long haul.

Edited by mestiz-o, 24 September 2011 - 02:01 PM.

#35 mestiz-o

mestiz-o

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:38 PM

Last post was a response to Redbeard4u

#36 mestiz-o

mestiz-o

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:59 PM

I was in the valley on a business related trip and decided to pay this place a visit and experience for myself if this place flowers live up to the hype and price and I must say
I was very please with the quality of them. Before I continue and people accuse me of shill because my small number of posts, check my previous posts, they are all legit. I have never reviewed a collective before and I feel this place deserves my respect. I was there around 11:00 am and was welcomed by a nice receptionist/bud tender and a gentleman behind the counter, after the verification I was directed to the bud room where I saw some of the most gorgeous buds I have seen and smelled in a while, I told A I was looking for an OG but nothing too heavy, after showing me a few and discussing the effects I went with the Cracker Jack, I could have chosen the King Louie PK which has the highest donation and I could have had it for $40.00 since this was my first time, but it didn't matter, everything looked top notch, and this is where some folks don't understand, it is not about what cost more but what works best for your condition, to be honest I didn't look at the donation board because the conversation with A and J was so good that it didn't matter, for one their cap was not going to be more than $40.00 on this day, and also they are great people to talk to and knowledgeable too.
At the end I left with an eight of the cracker Jack (Jack Herrer x Green Crack) and and a free nug of King Louie, a free J, and a free medicated candy all because I drove a long distance even after I told them I was in the neighborhood on a business related errand.
Going to a dipensary is like going to a restaurant, I could eat a ceviche tostada of a lunch truck parked a side street in East LA, a bowl of siete mares at El Pescador or a bowl of bouillabaisse at Musso and Franks Grill in hollywood CA, all three made with similar ingredients, all very tasty, but all three different quality and prices. It is all about the
experince of the moment and the people you are with.
I left very pleased at their generosity and service.

thank you both.

Edited by mestiz-o, 28 September 2011 - 01:06 AM.

#37 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:57 AM

View Postmestiz-o, on 24 September 2011 - 02:59 PM, said:

I was in the valley on a business related trip and decided to pay this place a visit and experience for myself if this place flowers live up to the hype and price and I must say
I was very please with the quality of them. Before I continue and people accuse me of shill because my small number of posts, check my previous posts, they are all legit. I have never reviewed a collective before and I feel this place deserves my respect. I was there around 11:00 am and was welcomed by a nice receptionist/bud tender and a gentleman behind the counter, after the verification I was directed to the bud room where I saw some of the most gorgeous buds I have seen and smelled in a while, I told A I was looking for an OG but nothing too heavy, after showing me a few and discussing the effects I went with the Cracker Jack, I could have chosen the King Louie PK which has the highest donation and I could have had it for $40.00 since this was my first time, but it didn't matter, everything looked top notch, and this is where some folks don't understand, it is not about what cost more but what works best for your condition, to be honest I didn't look at the donation board because the conversation with A and J was so good that it didn't matter, for one their cap was not going to be more than $40.00 on this day, and also they are great people to talk to and knowledgeable too.
At the end I left with an eight of the cracker Jack (Jack Herrer x OG) and and a free nug of King Louie, a free J, and a free medicated candy all because I drove a long distance even after I told them I was in the neighborhood on a business related errand.
Going to a dipensary is like going to a restaurant, I could eat a ceviche tostada of a lunch truck parked a side street in East LA, a bowl of siete mares at El Pescador or a bowl of bouillabaisse at Musso and Franks Grill in hollywood CA, all three made with similar ingredients, all very tasty, but all three different quality and prices. It is all about the
experince of the moment and the people you are with.
I left very pleased at their generosity and service.

thank you both.

Mestiz,

Thank you so very much for the kind words! We are looking forward to seeing you again and really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us such a great review.

Peace, Love, & Happy Healing,
MM Volunteers

#38 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:31 PM

View Postcrz115, on 23 September 2011 - 06:04 PM, said:

Really curious why all the controversy?  There are a ton of places to go and if these guys don't like the pricing, then just do go here.  I have never been here and do most of my buying right down the street that sells their top tier for $60 with a $5.00 coupon so I am paying $55 but the quality is insanely good.  I will come in when the Iceberg arrives and give them a try.  But really, what is the big deal about pricing?  if you don't like their prices don't go.  you can find 50 $45 cap places all around the valley so quit whining like high school girls.

Hey crz115,
The Iceberg is literally days away! Thanks again for all your feedback, we look forward to serving you with compassion soon!

Peace, Love, & Happy Healing,
MM Volunteers
Posted Image

#39 hashdaddy

hashdaddy

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:00 AM

whats there address?

#40 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:03 AM

View Posthashdaddy, on 30 September 2011 - 10:00 AM, said:

whats there address?

Hey HashDaddy! We're located at

14429 Ventura Blvd. Ste.111
Sherman Oaks, CA

We're on the corner on Ventura & Van Nuys in the El Torito parking lot!

#41 SuperSilverHayes

SuperSilverHayes

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 724 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:11 PM

View Postilikes420, on 06 September 2011 - 04:59 AM, said:

you get 10 dollars off with a coupon!
Where does one find the coupon?

#42 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:15 AM

http://weedtracker.c...s/meds-merchant there ya go!

View PostSuperSilverHayes, on 08 October 2011 - 10:11 PM, said:

Where does one find the coupon?

#43 SuperSilverHayes

SuperSilverHayes

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 724 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 03:49 PM

Thanks for the link!

#44 onaeun

onaeun

in need of medicine

• Patients
  • 427 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:25 PM

what are some of your favored dispensary? at a 50cap i think their stuff is about right. i got fibro, if you know good places to go for meds lmk

View Postredbeard4u, on 23 September 2011 - 02:40 PM, said:

I don't shop at them either. So you seem to think that feeding off sick people to scavenge over 5000 a pound. Is the right thing to do? Considering that your top shelf is purchased for no more that 2800 a lb. You are a real class act.

And the option of splitting my over priced OZ into 8 equal crappy parts does not interest me either. Of course I can split it. Everybody does that--That is not exclesive to just you. Like it is some selling-point to your over priced medication.

I will now make sure that everyone I speak to understands your business philosophy. WORD of MOUTH!!! NOT A CONCEPT you get...I know. But you will....rest assured you will.

All you can do is defend your money grubbing ways. You act like your not price gouging. I can't even imagine. You pretend that you don't get it. WOW! you are high!!! You also pretend that the places we are talking about with great products and prices are a fantasy. Like they aren't real. Other patients know it's true. It is not like we are debating as to the authenticity of green men of Zurkonn 6...

So look folks. This is the kind of club that will be here today and gone tomorrow. To all you vendors....You need to be vending to this place. They pay way too much. CASH COW!!!

fibromyalgia, scoliosis, CP, etc etc...Patient

#45 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:50 AM

View PostSuperSilverHayes, on 09 October 2011 - 03:49 PM, said:

Thanks for the link!

You are very welcome! Glad we could help!

#46 spizike420

spizike420

WestCoast

• Patients
  • 68 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:31 PM

can you post pics of both

Royal Grand Daddy Purple 20/50/100/180/35

Ken's Grand Daddy Purple 20/50/100/180/350

do these have the real purple taste?

#47 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:49 PM

View Postspizike420, on 31 October 2011 - 08:31 PM, said:

can you post pics of both

Royal Grand Daddy Purple 20/50/100/180/35

Ken's Grand Daddy Purple 20/50/100/180/350

do these have the real purple taste?

Pictures of BOTH purple strains have been posted for your viewing pleasure! Please enjoy!!!

& to answer your question...

YES!!

These both have a wonderful purple stink.

They both smoke super smooth and taste very delicious, check out the pictures up now on our forum!

Edited by Meds Merchant, 02 November 2011 - 06:49 PM.

#48 onaeun

onaeun

in need of medicine

• Patients
  • 427 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:10 AM

I see the iceberg never made it? Lol..
fibromyalgia, scoliosis, CP, etc etc...Patient

#49 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:58 AM

View Postonaeun, on 12 November 2011 - 11:10 AM, said:

I see the iceberg never made it? Lol..

Unfortunately, we're still waiting.

#50 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:35 PM

We're considering new hours! How would you feel about us opening up at Noon? Feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

guest / banned