HAWAIIAN 20/50/100/180/335
OUTDOOR MAUI WOWIE 15/45/90/180/325
OUTDOOR FACEWRECK 10/35/70/130/225
OUTDOOR REDWOOD 10/35/70/130/225

HYBRID
SUPER SOUR DIESEL 20/60/110/200/350
WOODY OG 15/45/90/180/335
STRAWBERRY TAHOE 10/35/70/130/225

Edited by Meds_Merchant, 13 June 2013 - 09:36 AM.

I volunteer for Meds Merchant

#2 DEKA

DEKA

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 565 posts
  • State:Ca
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:04 AM

Damn, 60e.  Location, location, location.....

Edited by DEKA, 10 August 2011 - 09:59 AM.

#3 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts
  • State:CA
  • Collective or Dispensary:Yes

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:18 PM

Hey Deka, we only have three flowers in at $60 (or $40 for your first time) so we hope you'll stop by and give us a chance! Have you checked out any of our OG's in at $50? Or ever our Headband at $40, that's a steal. You can even get $5 off any eighth over $35 every Wednesday. Have you been by to check us out yet? We'd love to hear your feedback on the flowers!

#4 mixxratt

mixxratt

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:13 AM

How's the shake quality?

Any patient reviews on the shake?

#5 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:33 AM

Hey Mixxratt! The shake is actually small nugs from Sensi Star and I'm gonna be honest, it's not very potent. I'd say perfect for baking or vaping. We have, however, accumulated a ton of shake recently and I just combined it all together for a super tasty blend. This medley literally has every flower from King Louie to Herojuana and even some Mendo P/R. This will be going for the same donation as the SnowCap Haze @ 8 a gram, 20 an eighth. Hope that helps!
:cool-smiley-8942:

#6 mike21323

mike21323

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 263 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 27 August 2011 - 08:11 AM

$60 cap in the valley?????? :bolt: that is unheard of in the valley.. wow.!! not cool

#7 alohakid

alohakid

Chicks Rule, Dudes Drool

• Patients
  • 854 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 09:03 AM

View Postmike21323, on 27 August 2011 - 08:11 AM, said:

$60 cap in the valley?????? :bolt: that is unheard of in the valley.. wow.!! not cool
what he said.  with new places popping up with a 35 and 40 dollar cap that is a huge difference!  BTW, the flowers at those lower cap spots are amazing

Edited by alohakid, 27 August 2011 - 09:03 AM.

#8 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 09:30 AM

Hey Mike21323 & AlohaKid

Isn't judging a collective based on their cap before you have ever even gone inside considered prejudice? If you want old, stressed, unflushed flowers that are called strains they are clearly not, then there are hundreds of places you can go. We see vendors every day who offer us these flowers and that's why we do not work with anyone off the street like your discounted collective is doing.  We can trace 95% of whats on our shelf from seed to smoke. Can they?

We offer the $40 cap for new patients to give you an opportunity to get high quality medicine for less so you can fully judge our collective. In addition to that., we have over 15 strains are already $40 or under. We offer the most ELITE technologically advanced indoor flowers available. As well as the highest quality, all organic, Mendocino outdoor. We also offer daily specials and if you do a little hunting you can find a nice coupon for $10 off any eighth for all return patients. We are located in a very safe part of town in a clean, discreet building offering plenty of free parking.

Please visit us and see, smell, taste and experience the difference. We promise you will not be disappointed.

Peace, Love, and Happy Healing,
Med's Merchant Volunteers

Edited by Meds Merchant, 27 August 2011 - 10:34 AM.

#9 redbeard4u

redbeard4u

Puff Puff Pass

• Patients
  • 73 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 12:46 PM

All I needed to see was the 60. Nuff said
Red Beard

#10 ilikes420

ilikes420

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:07 AM

View PostMeds Merchant, on 27 August 2011 - 09:30 AM, said:

Hey Mike21323 & AlohaKid

Isn't judging a collective based on their cap before you have ever even gone inside considered prejudice? If you want old, stressed, unflushed flowers that are called strains they are clearly not, then there are hundreds of places you can go. We see vendors every day who offer us these flowers and that's why we do not work with anyone off the street like your discounted collective is doing.  We can trace 95% of whats on our shelf from seed to smoke. Can they?

We offer the $40 cap for new patients to give you an opportunity to get high quality medicine for less so you can fully judge our collective. In addition to that., we have over 15 strains are already $40 or under. We offer the most ELITE technologically advanced indoor flowers available. As well as the highest quality, all organic, Mendocino outdoor. We also offer daily specials and if you do a little hunting you can find a nice coupon for $10 off any eighth for all return patients. We are located in a very safe part of town in a clean, discreet building offering plenty of free parking.

Please visit us and see, smell, taste and experience the difference. We promise you will not be disappointed.

Peace, Love, and Happy Healing,
Med's Merchant Volunteers

we live in the sfv which is where this fantastic club is at, but its not 1998 anymore good quality herb isnt 60 an 8th im sorry. i remember coming for my 1st time i got some good things like the louie and hero but i was pushed onto some of the other stuff by the budtender dude which i think the donation rate vastly made up for the cost of growth using its "state of art growing techniques." the hubba bubba was weak and that shake shake shake was straight up hay. i got a free joint but that was hay too so hey. the top shelf was yummy but seriously drop the price you cant justify the quality for that price i dont like the comment about price hiking because i know places carry the same goods for less so maybe price matching would work out better to keep returning customers. at least you didnt name the shake something else because honesty does help out alot right?

#11 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:28 AM

If you do a little hunting, you will find a $10 off any 1/8th coupon for all return patients. Does that help?

View Postilikes420, on 29 August 2011 - 08:07 AM, said:

we live in the sfv which is where this fantastic club is at, but its not 1998 anymore good quality herb isnt 60 an 8th im sorry. i remember coming for my 1st time i got some good things like the louie and hero but i was pushed onto some of the other stuff by the budtender dude which i think the donation rate vastly made up for the cost of growth using its "state of art growing techniques." the hubba bubba was weak and that shake shake shake was straight up hay. i got a free joint but that was hay too so hey. the top shelf was yummy but seriously drop the price you cant justify the quality for that price i dont like the comment about price hiking because i know places carry the same goods for less so maybe price matching would work out better to keep returning customers. at least you didnt name the shake something else because honesty does help out alot right?

#12 ilikes420

ilikes420

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:41 PM

View PostMeds Merchant, on 29 August 2011 - 11:28 AM, said:

If you do a little hunting, you will find a $10 off any 1/8th coupon for all return patients. Does that help?

i beleive so but if it were 15 it'd be better!

#13 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:24 PM

Its the best we can do ilikes420 but thanks again for the feedback!

#14 ilikes420

ilikes420

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:11 AM

View PostMeds Merchant, on 31 August 2011 - 12:24 PM, said:

Its the best we can do ilikes420 but thanks again for the feedback!

dont worry i love the crew at meds which is why i came here i left a bad review on the maps(making it obvious who i was) i just love giving people a hard time(hayband og). but i love you all i sorta think arch is muffin(seemed directed towards me. . . much love though LOL) but i went there for the first time to get helped by max for the 1st time ever and walked out with a G of the nirvanna which is still my favorite bud in the world idfk why but it tastes so good tell me your secret next time im in if its a home strain (im bad with names and its been 3 months sorry buddy if i got it wrong but i think i got it right =\). max told me to come on the tracker and look at the coupons but im lazy seeing that you guys post here and i made myself feel guilty. i may be making a stop by soon because im in a love hate relation ship with the co op that uses tasty puff by my house and you guys for my super top shelf loves. and i need to see if the iceburger is tastier than the artic cold shop.

on my final note has the M peaked yet? using weedtracker as a social networking site is quite fun!

Edited by ilikes420, 02 September 2011 - 05:56 AM.

#15 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:21 PM

ilikes420 The MM has peaked!! We have the most BEAUTIFUL nugs for you. Arch was so excited when he saw your post right now that he went to take pictures. They should be up soon Posted Image

#16 mike21323

mike21323

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 263 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:03 PM

lmao.!! ok first of all ive been a patient for a few years now.. the valley was my first spot to go and im about 45 mins away.. that tells you something.!! so i first started paying 45 cap in the NOHO area..! very bomb ogs. very clean and well flushed.!! if a joint burns nothing but white ash.!! you have a well  flushed plant.!! i am an og and only medicate with og strains. :bigrastajoint: so how dare you say the 45 cap places have low quality meds.. ill take the pepsi challenge against any strain you have for 60 that i get for 42 cap.!! or 45.!! even shops in downtown LA that were 55,60,.ect are at 50-45 now..!! if you do the math for $60 a eighth.. that is almost 6,000 a lb.!! robbery!!! if you are tired of paying high prices!! pm me and i will guide you in the rite direction..  bless...  :smoking_pipe:

#17 Gaingreen818

Gaingreen818

High, I'm New

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:59 AM

U

#18 ilikes420

ilikes420

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:59 AM

View Postmike21323, on 03 September 2011 - 08:03 PM, said:

lmao.!! ok first of all ive been a patient for a few years now.. the valley was my first spot to go and im about 45 mins away.. that tells you something.!! so i first started paying 45 cap in the NOHO area..! very bomb ogs. very clean and well flushed.!! if a joint burns nothing but white ash.!! you have a well  flushed plant.!! i am an og and only medicate with og strains. :bigrastajoint: so how dare you say the 45 cap places have low quality meds.. ill take the pepsi challenge against any strain you have for 60 that i get for 42 cap.!! or 45.!! even shops in downtown LA that were 55,60,.ect are at 50-45 now..!! if you do the math for $60 a eighth.. that is almost 6,000 a lb.!! robbery!!! if you are tired of paying high prices!! pm me and i will guide you in the rite direction..  bless...  :smoking_pipe:

you get 10 dollars off with a coupon!

#19 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:30 PM

Mike, we would love for you to come take advantage of our $40 cap for first time patients!!!

And yes, we have a $10 off coupon that you can use.  Posted Image

We have OGs at $50 and $55 that we would love to compare to your favorite $40 or $45 eighth!  Posted Image

Same donation with the coupon, we're always up for a challenge.

We fully back our quality medication!

Posted Image

Posted Image Peace, Love, & Happy Healing Posted Image

#20 DEKA

DEKA

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 565 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:54 PM

View PostMeds Merchant, on 06 September 2011 - 05:30 PM, said:

Mike, we would love for you to come take advantage of our $40 cap for first time patients!!!

We have OGs at $50 and $55 that we would love to compare to your favorite $40 or $45 eighth!  Posted Image

Posted Image

Damn, where you at mike?

#21 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:47 PM

View PostDEKA, on 11 September 2011 - 04:54 PM, said:

Damn, where you at mike?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#22 Guest_jamiesound_*

Guest_jamiesound_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:13 PM

View PostMeds Merchant, on 06 September 2011 - 05:30 PM, said:

Posted Image

I would love to take that challenge MM, I have heard that same crap from many folks. I would want a clear "prize" if I win though.As in you admit on WT'r that your 60 meds didnt hold a candle to my 40 meds.Wanna play??? I am always up to prove what a great 40 med is...are you really? would you stake your reputation as a collective on it? If so I am in !!! Let me know.This challenge is now public knowledge .........

#23 DEKA

DEKA

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 565 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 04:58 PM

View Postjamiesound, on 17 September 2011 - 01:13 PM, said:

I would love to take that challenge MM, I have heard that same crap from many folks. I would want a clear "prize" if I win though.As in you admit on WT'r that your 60 meds didnt hold a candle to my 40 meds.Wanna play??? I am always up to prove what a great 40 med is...are you really? would you stake your reputation as a collective on it? If so I am in !!! Let me know.This challenge is now public knowledge .........
Jaimie, there is a collective in w.sfv that will give you a $100 bill.    Challenge them!

#24 Meds_Merchant

Meds_Merchant

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:24 AM

View Postjamiesound, on 17 September 2011 - 01:13 PM, said:

Thank for showing interest JAMIE but MIKE wanted to do the 'pepsi' challenge first and we're still waiting for his response.

Our flowers are so rare and the yield is so small that most growers wont even 'waste' their time with them. We aren't worried about losing to a $40 strain AT ALL. We have stuff you've never seen or smoked before being grown by the best greenthumbs in the business.

We would love for you to come take a look, we'll even give you a sample and you can judge it for yourself. Posted Image

#25 funnypie

funnypie

Advanced Member

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:00 PM

have you guys discontinued your premium og house shake? I havent seen it on your menu in a couple weeks. I was hoping I could get an eigth of that but I could never get the timing right (since you guys use it to roll your joints for free joint sunday)

guest / banned