• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • State:ca
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:57 PM

Advertisement:
so really what's the difference between bubble, and goo, full melt? when did smokin herb get so crazy? why wasn't i invited on this revolution?.. or am i just late to the party?

Edited by dose1, 13 April 2011 - 10:24 PM.

#2 dose1

dose1

Advanced Member

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:33 PM

oh hell, i forgot all about earwax! who the hell decided to name something earwax? i don't want to smoke any earwax!.. or do i? what the hell is earwax?!

#3 satchmo

satchmo

cloudy eyes and clear mind...

• Patients
  • 421 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:51 AM

some 1 did a great thread a bit back. do a search for "difference wax butter." i dont remember who but it went to pretty good lengths.
ps, ear wax sounds gross, but when its done right she's a great one!

#4 WellnessIsTheCure

WellnessIsTheCure

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 204 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:37 AM

Bubble hash and full melt are water extracted hashes, full melt is the highest quality ice water hash and melts to a liquid when a lighter hits it, bubble hash just bubbles and melts but not to a liquid type substance like fm both are bomb if done right

#5 dose1

dose1

Advanced Member

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:38 PM

thanks for the info, and satchmo that is a very helpful thread!! i had no idea there was so many variations on hash, but it does make sense, with all the different strains out there, and all the different techniques and technicians. my regular club has a huge hash selection, but i've been too embarrassed to ask "wtf is this, wtf is that?" now i think i know enough to ask about what they have, without getting lost. thanks again

#6 satchmo

satchmo

cloudy eyes and clear mind...

• Patients
  • 421 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 03:08 PM

do not be afraid to ask if you dont know.
this serves two fold. one you may learn something, two you may learn how little they know.
either way you win.
happy smokin!

#7 oildabz

oildabz

"You have no idea how high I can fly!"- M. Scott

• Patients
  • 1,826 posts
  • State:CA

Posted 17 April 2011 - 07:21 PM

Oil is the liquid inside every trichome head. it makes up all the thc% and most cbds and cbns.
bubble hash is mostly trichome stalks with very lil % of heads. so it will bubble and not melt.
full melt hash is all the heads and if your patient enough u can make hash oil with a 120 micron screen and a small bowl of ice water. i believe that to be the "goo"
there are a few other easier and faster methods to make hash oil. but none safer than a screen and ice water. im just waiting on the tools to make solventless hash oil and im so there. i need a special dish that will fit my needs.
im a nug killer, i vape oils only.

guest / banned