#27 MTgood-grow

MTgood-grow

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 85 posts
  • State:MT

Posted 12 November 2008 - 07:21 AM

HBMT said:

is your (i mean alaska's) program set up for a care-giver ? .. and if so can you change care-givers at will. the mont. proram is set up (from what ive bin lead ta believe) to acomidate out of state card holders.. in what sence is unclear to every-one, its referd to as 'grey" area. now to find a doc and procure a care-giver (then the cg has ta get count and production up while not infringing on other patients supply), then recieve ample supply is gunna take along time (so it would seem). now i know that with your valid alaska card you can be in posetion of meds while you are in the state, but there is no such facility set up to accomidate retail sales in an over the counter sense.. i would like ta see such a program in place and hope to be a part of it when it happins (thinking of spearheading somthin soon, some-body has ta stick it out there ta see if its gunna get cut off ... lol). keep an eye out for a "Grass Hopper"... gotta run ... HB :cowboy:

Find a cargiver that is a med card holder and it wont matter one card holder can give to another card holder

#28 montana420

montana420

The original Billings Medical Marijuana

• Patients
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:31 PM

I'm in the billings area.

#29 HBMT

HBMT

I'm a 'Tracker'

• Collectives
  • 223 posts
  • State:mt

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:51 PM

MTgood-grow said:

Find a cargiver that is a med card holder and it wont matter one card holder can give to another card holder

still tryin that angle JD, yer bound ta realy get someone sent up the river tryin ta fullfill your own needs, hey as long as its not you rite,    arent you a gare-giver? are you providing care or still stumbling along??

hey pain,,, hows your care-giver doin??? do they charge you too much, or perhaps they cant supply??

#30 Guest_the_shadow_*

Guest_the_shadow_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:43 AM

MTgood-grow said:

This is 100% completely false information.... please read AND understand the laws before trying to give out inaccurate information to fellow patients.

#31 Smokapelli

Smokapelli

Smoke Therapy

• Vendors
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:50 PM

MTgood-grow said:

I agree with HB and Shadow.  You shouldn't give out false information like that.

I suggest you do some reading and if you have any questions let us know and we will try to help you out. Start reading here: http://www.dphhs.mt....na/i148text.pdf

Edited by Smokapelli, 12 December 2008 - 09:54 PM.
error

"Hemp is not illegal because of marijuana; marijuana is illegal because of hemp. In the same sense, marijuana is not illegal because it is dangerous; marijuana is dangerous because it is illegal!"

#32 bigelf66

bigelf66

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:19 PM

Im in columbia falls montana have been a montanan all my life except for a few years traveling..I'm 42 years old with arnold chia aria and chronic pain, arthritis, loss feeling arms legs neck hands etc due to the chi aria..Im disabled and on very limited funds and live with my grandmother.. I am planning on growing my own and getting a caregiver {found one just no paperwork done yet his name steve}.
any way glad see you all and will post soon..email is nospam at centurytel dot net if want email me..

So tired of this pain, Bigelf66 (robert)

#33 zlessley

zlessley

Hi, Im New!

• Vendors
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 05:30 PM

I'm a patient and caregiver in Bozeman. I'm a (somewhat) active member on the main MT MJ forum and I've been growing since I was 15 or 16, started actually using herb shortly after. I am currently expanding to meet the needs of my patients! I am a cannaseur, a pot snob, whatever you wanna call me, I only consume great ganja. I offer a decent (always can be wider) selection of strains most leaning towards sativa highs with solid but subtle body effects. Currently, I have Maroc X Afghan, Bubble n' Squeak, and Blueberry flowering. In the veg closet, I've got Agent Orange, Jack the Ripper, Bubble N' Squeak, Maroc X Afghan, and Chocolate Thai (F2 Inbred DNA Genetics original seeds)

I'll be starting some Jack's Cleaner X Pursang haze in a bit.. Just need to finish this budding cycle.

I use all organics, I give the plants a good flush a couple weeks before harvest, I trim very closely, and I cure for a minimum of 30 days. Oh, I also make edibles.. but I'm still working on recipes and dosage.. I ate two cookies the other day... slightly hallucinogenic.. a little too much butter.:newy:

I'd love to meet up with similar minded people in the area and may be able to take patients later on in '09, dunno if I can post my email but it's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission so here it is: zlessley@yahoo.com

Edited by zlessley, 27 December 2008 - 07:10 PM.

#34 advancedflooring

advancedflooring

Great Falls, MT caregiver excepting new patients

• Vendors
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:08 PM

El Loco said:

Not enough posts to start a new thread.Hope you don't mind me homesteading this one.
My question is, how would mt. card holders handle LEO showing up at their door, and wanting to do a plantcount without a warrant?Being from a farming, ranching family, the gov. has the right to inspct your crop.Mostly so you can get gov. farmer welfare checks.We call it farming the gov.Whaya think, let em in ot not?

Good call. I wouldn't let them in. But how is anyone gonna know. U dnt have to register your grow site and u dnt claim sellin pot on your taxes. U sell the service of performing healthcare. Or service of tending to plants. your a labor business. So why would u ever have someone ask u to see your plants?

#35 advancedflooring

advancedflooring

Great Falls, MT caregiver excepting new patients

• Vendors
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:14 PM

the_shadow said:

This is 100% completely false information.... please read AND understand the laws before trying to give out inaccurate information to fellow patients.

we do have an affirmative defense. So it isn't 100% false. But the affirmative defense has yet to be tried in court. Let me know the verdict but i would expect u would be arrested for being a patient selling to another patient but would for sure win in court if u hire a good private attorney. let me know if there are any cases regarding this matter

#36 HBMT

HBMT

I'm a 'Tracker'

• Collectives
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:10 PM

advancedflooring said:

we do have an affirmative defense. So it isn't 100% false. But the affirmative defense has yet to be tried in court. Let me know the verdict but i would expect u would be arrested for being a patient selling to another patient but would for sure win in court if u hire a good private attorney. let me know if there are any cases regarding this matter

if you read threw the law you should reviel a few facts, 1 being that affermative defence is only to be used in the case of the purchaser, the seller is at risk of prosicution unless he or she is the reg. care-giver for that patient, the helena office is very clear on this

#37 bigskybuds

bigskybuds

WT Regular

• Collectives
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 09:37 PM

Man i Have a great view over Canyon ferry Lake in Helena...Im a CG and have alot of patients...we got a happy little circle over yonder

#38 deepdish_turtle

deepdish_turtle

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 07:49 PM

In Billings here. Not surprising that most of you are West and North of here.

#39 firecamps12

firecamps12

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 08:57 AM

sanders county-plains, MT. we are looking for new patients to provide for

#40 ann123

ann123

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:51 PM

I am new to this site as well and learning my way around, it has been great reading all the informative information as I too live in Lake County, about 1 mile from Flathead lake and any information on the tribal law information has been helpful and if you know any more would be greatly appreciated to read as I live on the reservation.

#41 bigskybuds

bigskybuds

WT Regular

• Collectives
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:10 AM

reservation follows same laws as the rest of the state.....polson is a good place to be, lots of growers there!
Here in Montana we have Big Mountains, Big skies, and Big bud!

#42 TheViolet1

TheViolet1

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:04 PM

I'm 10 miles on the rez...and it sucks...I want my own 6 plants, but I don't think it's a risk I'm willing to take at this moment in time.

#43 Medicinal Mountain

Medicinal Mountain

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 1 posts
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:Yes

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:42 PM

I run a Dispensary outside Kalispell Mt called Medicinal Mountain, we are all organic and all in the dirt. We have about 60 patients and carry a wide veriety of medicines from tinctures to strain specific bubble Kief. We grow all of our own herb and carry anywhere from 7 to 12 strains on line at all time. Prices from 10-12 dollars a gram. We are across from the ford Dealership next to the Greenhaus. Peace Glad to have found this community of people... 406-755-1999. Or Email Me Dillpickle394@gmail.com. Visit Our Website www.MedicinalMountain.com

Edited by Medicinal Mountain, 09 February 2011 - 01:56 PM.

guest / banned