Laughing Buddha

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • State:Ca

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:49 PM

Advertisement:
Imagine coming across a grassy field to a tall oak tree.  Underneath is blanket and yes, Jesus Christ and a tea pot and two cups.  What would you talk to Jesus about? Think about it.  What would you say?

#2 Cannamed

Cannamed

Cannamed

• Collectives
  • 148 posts
  • State:CA
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:Yes
  • Collective or Dispensary:Yes

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:45 PM

View PostLaughing Buddha, on 10 February 2011 - 03:49 PM, said:

Imagine coming across a grassy field to a tall oak tree.  Underneath is blanket and yes, Jesus Christ and a tea pot and two cups.  What would you talk to Jesus about? Think about it.  What would you say?

I would ask him why we cannot exist as a world in peace and if we could put an end to human suffering, disease,... hunger...  If there was anything I could do to help.

#3 burnraid

burnraid

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 413 posts
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:09 PM

I'd ask him why the fuck the freeway between sacramento to chico becomes one lane and has a stop light. The first time I drove down it I said out loud "Whenever I die, if jesus really exists, I'm going to ask him why the fuck this was allowed or even slightly logical". So that's the first thought that came to mind with your question and I still remember it vividly though it was about 8 years ago
Most memorable budtender quote: (when asked what strain an unmarked bag of bud was) "I dunno, some kind of Haze" . :doh:

#4 xxjscottxx

xxjscottxx

Dude, one is all you need...

• Patients
  • 3,774 posts
  • State:Ca

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:08 PM

I'd ask what's up with all the dinosaur fossils... :smoking_pipe:

WARNING!

DUE TO OVERFEEDING

SOME PIGEONS CAN

BECOME AGGRESSIVE

Posted Image

#5 Kauphaart

Kauphaart

Crepuscular Cannabis Cultivator

• Vendors
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:43 PM

political-pictures-pope-benedict-xvi-faith-bulletproof.jpg
tadah_jesus.jpg
omgjesus.jpg

I could while away the hours conferring with the flowers, consulting with the rain.

#6 LGB

LGB

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:58 AM

I do have tea with Jesus, at least 5 times a week.  No, I am not trying to be funny and it's not like he suddenly materializes and we are at like a Starbucks or something.

It happens like this:
I train in Martial Arts and have a Dojo outside in my back yard as I used to train every day.  I make it to my actual studio 3 time a week but I try to train every day in my Dojo anyways.  After every session, I drink tea while i wind down and meditate/pray  and begin to thank him for his blessing and mercy and ask for forgiveness of my sins and ask him to bless and heal my family and friends, the world we live in, the earth itself and then finally, begin to speak about my myself and talk to him about my problems, issues that I am facing, goals that I have, guidance that I need as a human being, citizen, husband and father.  I come to him as a son would come to his father and alot of times, I question some of the things that the above posters have said.  Why did this happen?  Why did this person have to suffer?  Why the road rage on the 405 Fwy?  Why all the war? Is there hope for us??  

I know the conversation seems one sided but I know that the more I speak, the more Christ LISTENS.  I challange Jesus to make himself real in my life.  I believe it helps because if people can see Christ through me,  I believe these talks over tea are very positive and very real.

LGB
Guided by The Art of Peace to achieve unnatural naturalness or natural unnaturalness, Being Water while serving The Great I AM.

#7 ca-grown

ca-grown

Hola Amigo!

• Patients
  • 131 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:09 PM

I wouldn't ask him anything, I would thank him for saving us from eternal damnation :j

#8 HighgradeWilly562

HighgradeWilly562

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 507 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:23 PM

I'd tell him he's just a guy with long hair, a beard and radical ideas. I'd let him know he's not god incarnate and nobody really knows if god even exists. I'd let him know that the story of his birth was told way before he was born in many different cultures and religions. Then I would let him know that people in the future will think he was white and blue eyed. Then I'd run away as fast as I can because if he was alive that would make him a zombie...  Nothing comes back from the dead.. except Zombies.

Edited by HighgradeWilly562, 03 September 2011 - 08:24 PM.

"Trying to make ends meet, your a slave to money then you die"

"Free yourself from mental slavery"

#9 Guest_jamiesound_*

Guest_jamiesound_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:59 AM

I would ask him why so many people believe in him? Its crazy right?? Capt Caveman would be just as interesting as Jesus (the OG J WOW) ...word!

#10 Gray Matter Malfunction

Gray Matter Malfunction

kind pilgrim in a schwag land

• Patients
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:57 AM

I'd ask why the hell he didn't bring scones, crumpets, cookies......something ? Jesus should know I'd be medicated and would want a snack with my tea. I don't mean to be an ingrate, but if you're part of that whole trinity business, you should know some basic stuff like that about me.
And I'd probably pull out my canteen and ask if he could turn the water into wine for later with dinner.
This site continues to suck at an ever increasing rate. I wish I could be more optimistic and supportive but that's impossible in the face of such idiocy and apathetic mercenary behavior. (Le sigh......)

#11 dond3030

dond3030

High Society

• Collective Associate
  • 535 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:33 AM

I'd ask him if he'd like a dab or two.
"Marijuana in it's natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man."
Francis L. Young
Former Chief Administrative Law Judge at the US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)

#12 sofakingg

sofakingg

bigdickdaddyfromcincinati

• Patients
  • 506 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:48 AM

How can you allow all those priests to molest all those kids, to this day.
Have to be careful, cause weed is gettin stronger every 2 weeks !

#13 ps-med

ps-med

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 693 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:52 AM

I would say: "Hey Jesus, you gonna pass that shit on over here or are you plannin' to bogart it all day!"

#14 Ivy

Ivy

Dabz away!

• Banned
  • 8,684 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:35 AM

Could you please let the clueless know that animals in fact do go have souls and shine on....and that there is no wrong religion or way to worship we are all one ....   pass the sugar please.

#15 badco

badco

badco

• Patients
  • 14,190 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:05 PM

i would ask him if 6 were 9-what then?

#16 tommy1974

tommy1974

Love me or Leave me alone

• Collectives
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:18 PM

View PostLaughing Buddha, on 10 February 2011 - 03:49 PM, said:

This sounds so peaceful and beautiful, but I do speak with GOD all the time, as you do I'm sure.
I volunteer for Karma Collective215

#17 tommy1974

tommy1974

Love me or Leave me alone

• Collectives
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:19 PM

View PostCannamed, on 10 February 2011 - 04:45 PM, said:

I would ask him why we cannot exist as a world in peace and if we could put an end to human suffering, disease,... hunger...  If there was anything I could do to help.

I like what you say, but the thought of Jesus and other beliefs of GOD comes from ones own mind. As peace!!!! I think you are amazing for the question you would ask tho!!!!
I volunteer for Karma Collective215

#18 Swiller

Swiller

Liberty Lover

• Patients
  • 199 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:22 PM

LGB, that was beautiful, and wisdom I could apply to my own life.

I cannot think of just one question, there are so many.

Jesus as the Christ makes sense to me because I know deep down, in every single one of us is a giving compassionate person and a selfish heartless person. It is a constant battle to overcome this, but no one has, and I do not believe anyone ever will. The pope, presidents, kings, politicians, police, all are guilty. Those in the church, those not, those who keep strict religious tenants, those who do not.

None are greater than the other in the fact that ALL share inherent flaws. We need that bridge, that extension to allow us to reach that stage of purity. It really all boils down to simply admitting with humbleness, that not ONE of us is perfect, and we need the mercy of God to enter into that presence.

However, I also understand and totally accept others who do not believe in God at all. Everyone should be free and encouraged to believe what they want as long as it does not cause harm to others.

Edited by Swiller, 21 September 2011 - 06:27 PM.

#19 Kauphaart

Kauphaart

Crepuscular Cannabis Cultivator

• Vendors
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:40 PM

Since your Dad(, er, you, er, both?!) punishes intellectual honesty and rewards gullibility why is he worth worshiping?

I could while away the hours conferring with the flowers, consulting with the rain.

#20 kennabis

kennabis

*son of the sun*

• Patients
  • 4,732 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:25 PM

Great thread,

First, I'd ask Jesus what kind of tea we were drinking, and, which herb we were going to burn?!?

Then, I would ask him about how he felt of those killing in his name, and, if he had a special place for them?!? And, if we could visit them, so we may forgive them, for they know not what they do...

Oh yeah, and offer them lumps of sugar

:pray:
"blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly..."

#21 badco

badco

badco

• Patients
  • 14,190 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:54 PM

i'd ask him why is charles in charge?

#22 vinyl jones

vinyl jones

The Freshmaker

• Patients
  • 391 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:55 PM

Good question. I'd ask Jesus if String Theory is true. Yes, I am that nerdy.
"If you want a friend, feed any animal" - P.F.

#23 sk8ordie

sk8ordie

Don't Fear The Reefer!!!

• Patients
  • 175 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:49 PM

I would ask Jesus: When will the whole world finally learn to cultivate and appreciate Cannabis legally and, oh and how was Mary Magdalane in the sack?  :pass_joint:

#24 badco

badco

badco

• Patients
  • 14,190 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:44 PM

stinky ass gunny saks off camels doesn't sound good-imo

guest / banned