#1 HighGradeMedicator

HighGradeMedicator

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 94 posts
  • State:CA

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:24 AM

Advertisement:
Can anyone vouch for the quality of this new batch of Girl Scout cookies? I wanna stop by and pick some up.  I heard its some super duper fire, someone please let me know how it is! I cant make the drive to hayward for a few more days

#2 Caligula

Caligula

Let them hate me, so long as they fear me.

• Patients
  • 1,347 posts
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:43 AM

HighGradeMedicator said:

Can anyone vouch for the quality of this new batch of Girl Scout cookies? I wanna stop by and pick some up.  I heard its some super duper fire, someone please let me know how it is! I cant make the drive to hayward for a few more days

Who told you it was some fire? Just curious. lol  :whistling:

Anyways, I might head down there and check it out for ya.
Posted Image

#3 HighGradeMedicator

HighGradeMedicator

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:09 PM

This dude Berner(myspace.com/berner415), he's a rapper and he budtends at the hemp center in Frisco.  Dude knows his medicine.  He's all over facebook and twitter sayin its the best weed hes ever smoked lol.

Much appreciated if you could check it out for me Caligula! I'd like to hear from a fellow WT'er if this stuff is as good as dude says it is.  I wanna get some but cant head out there till Monday.

Edited by HighGradeMedicator, 06 January 2011 - 10:14 PM.

#4 Caligula

Caligula

• Patients
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:39 PM

HighGradeMedicator said:

This dude Berner(myspace.com/berner415), he's a rapper and he budtends at the hemp center in Frisco.  Dude knows his medicine.  He's all over facebook and twitter sayin its the best weed hes ever smoked lol.

Much appreciated if you could check it out for me Caligula! I'd like to hear from a fellow WT'er if this stuff is as good as dude says it is.  I wanna get some but cant head out there till Monday.

I actually know who this guy is lol. :bounce:

A few years ago the spot in San Fran that you mentioned used to be the only co-op that had the "Cherrypie" strain. I remember Berner used to rap about it etc, and basically blew it up and made it famous. Nowadays everyone has the "Cherrypie" strain, but back then it was hella rare. :bolt:

Anyways I know the "Girl Scout Cookies" is very similar to "Cherrypie". I can see why Berner would like it so much lol. :whistling:

P.S. Here's the linage of the "Girl Scout Cookies" = [("OG Kush" x "Durban Poison" x "Cherrypie") x "OG Kush"]

Edited by Caligula, 06 January 2011 - 10:41 PM.

Posted Image

#5 grapeape

grapeape

GONE IN DA WIND....

• Patients
  • 162 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:36 AM

bro im on the way down can u tell me if dey still got it?

#6 Loce

Loce

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:38 PM

Does anyone know if they still have this on the menu?

#7 grapeape

grapeape

GONE IN DA WIND....

• Patients
  • 162 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:26 PM

had it wen i went

#8 ganjasmokah

ganjasmokah

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:07 PM

Loce said:

Does anyone know if they still have this on the menu?

I'm glad to help all my fellow trackers out and let you know the "Cookies" are still in right now!!  I just got back from a trip to GOE, I hadn't been in a coupled weeks and I wanted to check if they refreshed their stock... oh they did, IN A BIG WAY.  The bud room was fully stocked with mostly all of their best strains.  Just a few of the strains they had:

Diablo OG
Cookies
Superman OG
Jupiter OG
LAX

Sorry that I can't remember more off the top of my head right now, I was in, saw the cookies and Diablo OG and knew exactly what I wanted so i didn't spend too much time in GOE.  Interestingly enough, the budtender told me this batch isn't "Girl Scout Cookies" when I asked for it, she told me its a different kind of OG cross, related to GSC but this one is called "Cookies."  The buds are frosty as ever with layers of trichomes and a purple tinge in color.  Tastes nice and smokes very well.  After taking a few days off from smoking (I'm a heavy smoker, needed a tolerance break) a few bong rips of the cookies has me nice and toasted.

I had been waiting for the Diablo to come back in stock for the past 2 months, and I had heard from their budtenders that it is usually the strongest strain they carry.  I had it from a SoCal dispensary over a year ago and loved it.  I haven't tried it yet, but am looking forward to it.  Interestingly enough, the budtender who helped me (who was a cutie btw :thumb:) told me she loves the Diablo OG but is preferring this batch of the cookies.  I would highly recommend that anyone interested in some killer strains get down there asap. :bolt:

#9 Jebus

Jebus

Comfortably Numb

• Patients
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:34 AM

Berner loves that Cherrypie, specially the OG in it!!
wish it wasnt such a hassle for me to drive to the bay, or i would check this out.
:hippie:

Edited by Jebus, 10 January 2011 - 02:37 AM.

"...Relax Homer at Globex we don't believe in walls!..In fact I didn't even give you my coat!"
Posted Image
-Hank Scorpio

#10 Loce

Loce

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:58 AM

Good look on that info ganja. Had that last batch of the girl scout cookies and it was good. Been waitin to try that diablo too cuz I hear it's some rope.

#11 ganjasmokah

ganjasmokah

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:13 AM

Loce said:

Good look on that info ganja. Had that last batch of the girl scout cookies and it was good. Been waitin to try that diablo too cuz I hear it's some rope.

Yea man, I smoked on some of that Diablo this morning and it is very nice.  Sticky as hell, cured to perfection and possibly frostier than the Cookies.  GOE is definitely holding the fire right now.

#12 HighGradeMedicator

HighGradeMedicator

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:44 PM

Went in today... Man that cookies is some straight fire! This has to be my favorite strain right now next to that strawberry diesel.  The taste is unreal, it tastes like the tastiest OG flavor I've ever smoked, Berner wasn't playin, this cookie is some fire! I might go back in a few days and stock up on some more in case they run out soon.  

And yeah, the Diablo is back! They have some really good looking watermelon there too on the top shelf.

#13 highashell

highashell

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:11 PM

mayn wish i could smoke i got the job i been after and passed the piss test but the said they test every month shit looks like i got to stop smokein !

#14 Caligula

Caligula

• Patients
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:54 PM

highashell said:

mayn wish i could smoke i got the job i been after and passed the piss test but the said they test every month shit looks like i got to stop smokein !

I'm glad you got the job bro. I was thinking about ya the other day. :hippie:
Posted Image

#15 Caligula

Caligula

• Patients
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:07 PM

Just a heads up for anyone who's interesting in getting some of the "Cookies" or the "Diablo OG".

I just got back from GOE a few minutes ago. I was hoping to get a 1/8 of the "Cookies" and a 1/8 of the "Diablo OG". But as it turns out all they had was grams left of the "Diablo OG", and they only had 1/16's of the "Cookies" left.

The "Cookies" wasn't a big deal because I just got 2 1/16's which comes out to the same weight for the same price. Only downside is the buds tend to be really small when you get 1/16's. Normally I like to get the Big Buds but o well I'll survive lol.

I'm just curious did the "Cookies" 1/8ths have the small buds as well?

Now for the "Diablo OG" grams. Normally I would just get 3 grams for $60 and suffer the .5 loss. But the grams they had looked like crap. It seriously looked like some straight up shake. I even commented to the budtender about how bad these grams looked; and surprisingly enough he agreed with me lol.

So I just ended up getting a 1/8 of the "Superman OG" instead because I didn't wanna pay $60 for some shake buds that I didn't even want lol. And also I've been meaning to try the "Superman OG" for a while now. It's basically the only "OG Kush" from GOE that I haven't tried before.

Anyways, Thanks again GOE for providing safe access to high quality medicine. Only thing I gotta say is get some bigger/better buds for your guys grams; or maybe just weigh out more 1/8ths instead of so many shitty grams. :whistling:

Edited by Caligula, 11 January 2011 - 01:27 PM.

Posted Image

#16 hypermoses

hypermoses

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 9 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:43 AM

gettin me all excited

#17 miah

miah

weedtracker norcal

• Non-Modding Staff
  • 879 posts
  • State:Ca

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:07 AM

Classification: Indica-dominant
Parents: OG KushPosted Image x Durban PoisonPosted Image x Cherry KushPosted Image    Growing Environment: Indoor/outdoor                             Garden Skills: Intermediate                                                Flowering Time 9 - 10 weeks
Yield: Moderate to heavy
THC Range: 18 - 23%
CBD Range: 0.7 - 1.0%
Medical Uses: Anxiety, depression, pain relief, inflammation, Parkinson's Disease, PTSD, multiple sclerosis, anorexia<li>Breeder: The Hemp Center

If you live in the Bay Area, you've likely heard of Girl Scout Cookies. Whether it's from one of the songs by the famous San Francisco rapper, Berner or actually trying it yourself, Girl Scout Cookies is a can't-miss strain that will medicate you beyond your wildest dreams. A potent mix of an OG KushPosted Image x Durban PoisonPosted Image x Cherry KushPosted Image mother backcrossed with a prime-looking OG KushPosted Image father created possibly one of the best Northern California strains of all time. For those of you who are into the Bay Area rap scene, you’ve likely already smoked some of this off-the-charts weed after hearing some of the songs by San Francisco rapper and collective owner, Berner.Look for a 9 to 10 week flower when you grow Girl Scout Cookies - which by the way is available in clone-only form directly from The Hemp Center in San Francisco. The yield from these ladies can be as much as 2 ounces per plant when grown indoors, and she’ll thrive when in a hydroponics environment. Suitable for a Sea of Green garden but much preferring room to branch out, most gardeners find GSC to be a highly versatile and lively strain that has shown a significant resistance to most diseases and pests.

Available in SF for around $60 an eighth, this strain is well-worth the time and money spent cultivating and/or smoking her. Live it up, because it may just very well be the best weed you ever smoked.

----

I did'nt write this, But here's alittle information about strain.

As Where to Find Girl Cout Cookies Cannabis?  I've primarily heard of San Francisco  is the place to be for the strain.

Checkout Weedtracker's Facebook Page at http://www.facebook....edtrackerdotcom !

Education in Cannabis!

guest / banned