- - - - -

is $70 a good price for 1g of LEMON G13 WAX?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 420love

420love

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 404 posts
  • State:CA

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:32 PM

Advertisement:
Is it? Or shuld i ask for a first timer's discount? lol... its only 1 G? whats this stuff do to you? how do you medicate with it? I usually only get indicas because I medicate as a replacement for Klonopin (panic/anxiety). It works well, but sativas fog me and make me anxious. Lemon G13 is a sativa, so would the budder of Lemon G13 be bad for me?  Do you just take a razor and glop a little on some flowers? Do you smoke it out of a glass dick? do you set it on a quarter, light it on fire, blow it out and put a glass over it and suck the smoke out of the bottom of the glass with a drinking straw like those dudes did on the 'how to smoke hash' video I saw? explain this budder technique for me. is it worth the price? someone said i need potassium or i'll black out and have a seizure. should i preload with bananas?

Edited by 420love, 24 October 2010 - 11:53 PM.

#2 codeman420

codeman420

^^ Is on the moon....

• Patients
  • 1,753 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:49 PM

thats a bit pricey
Bud Connoisnob

#3 mooniegoogoo

mooniegoogoo

Killing pain as we speak

• Patients
  • 5,531 posts
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:37 AM

I'm sorry you paid that. Wheere in the world does a club even still charge that kind of crap for wax? Seriously its ridiculous, shouldnt ever be over like 30-35 for the most awesome glass/shatter/wax.

I'll also add, if you have that many concerns and questions about the product, I mean no offense but you should have asked questions before you bought it. It sounds like you're not used to concentrates and ther budtender talked you into it.
And if you have bad reactions to Sativas, watch out, the wax with have a 10x over effect.

Edited by mooniegoogoo, 25 October 2010 - 05:45 AM.

I'm on vacation. leave a message after the beep...........................beep

#4 rafghani

rafghani

FREE the WEED!!!

• Patients
  • 234 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:17 AM

the best smoking tool for that is a skillet, & no one should be ripped off like that $70 for a single gram of wax WOW!    also its relatively easy to make with shake, leaves with resin glands, or small trim from buds/lower buds, with water & ice or butane, unless you have some secret complex extraction method that's when it gets pricey but i don't think that's the case here.  butane extracted is more potent than water ice extracted but both are very very good..
depending on how much you are used to consuming alil could go a long way, so if you over do it it could have unpleasant effects like total couch lock, also make sure its clean if its butane extracted, you don't want to smoke butane left over in it. be safe:bounce:

Edited by rafghani, 25 October 2010 - 08:25 AM.

#5 SmokerToker420

SmokerToker420

I <3 sexy oil, erl, shatter, whatever you wanna call it

• Patients
  • 392 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:22 AM

Wow, $70 is way too much.  The best of the best should not be more then $55 and thats the best of the best of the best of the best.   You should be paying $35-45 depending.  

The skillet works, but this the way to do it:  The vapor glove w/Titanium Nail.  Watch how fast the meds vaporize and how you don't loose any vapor.  The skillet causes for some loss of vapor.

Help Support Jack Herer's Cause:

Donate today!

#6 420love

420love

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 404 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:30 AM

Dude this other clinic here charges $50 for .5 of wax... It's the location, this isn't LA, Oakland or Berkeley...

They indicate the high price is because they swear up and down the wax is made from premium trimmed flowers.

Also I haven't bought it yet, I'm planning on making a trip. Making a decision now. $50 for .5 at one clinic, and $70 for 1g at a clinic farther away... Also aren't butane preparations illegal ? I also cant afford a mighty bong and skillet nail right now, should I pass? can i still consume it effectively or should i pass?

Edited by 420love, 25 October 2010 - 09:40 AM.

#7 donuts

donuts

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:13 PM

woa that equipment you're using in the video is nutty!  I've never seen anything like it.

Dr. gold goes for $60 a gram as far as concentrates go....$70 isn't too unreasonable....but can the wax compare to 84% thc like the gold?

#8 mooniegoogoo

mooniegoogoo

Killing pain as we speak

• Patients
  • 5,531 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 07:15 AM

I'm in shock, I feel even worse that its up north where giant wherehouses are being constructed for mass plant production and they cant come up with enough trim and nug for lower prices?
What I'm saying is you're being ripped off bad up there, I wouldnt even pay it, not even worth it. And not just you, everyone who is stuck with $70 grams is being overcharged, its horrible.
Even ran with premium nug, which I actually highly dought they are making available to the public cuz its usually kep for themselves and the second run is vended or the trim run is vended and the bud run is kept.
I wasnt trying to knock you, sorry if you took it that way.
I'm on vacation. leave a message after the beep...........................beep

#9 misleadingcolours

misleadingcolours

Tending Southern California since 2009.

• Collectives
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:43 AM

I'd say your best bet is to steer clear of the wax for right now. Until you can afford a proper smoking untensil, a lot of what you smoke will be wasted. Not only that but if you make a trip down to LA or OC you can snag a skillet/oil dome AND a gram of wax for $100.

-MC
I volunteer for LEGENDARY WELLNESS, Often imitated, never duplicated.

Happy Hour 5pm to 6pm! $5 off 1/8ths and $2 off grams!!

Click Here for Our Forum!

Click Here for Our New Member Deals!

Click Here for Our Referral Specials!

Click Here for Our Daily Deals!

#10 rafghani

rafghani

FREE the WEED!!!

• Patients
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:48 PM

ridiculous prices, premium trim ha!!! most of it is made with leftovers from harvest & its still bomb.

#11 badchild

badchild

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 324 posts
  • Vendor:Yes

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:08 PM

price is crazy!  But part that gets me is ..There is no this no such thing as Lemon G13 , or is there  lol
Sheep get upset, when they see another on the otherside of the fence , Those with eyes will see, those with ears shall hear

"Confucius Kennabis"

#12 Mike949

Mike949

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 6,218 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:59 PM

badchild said:

price is crazy!  But part that gets me is ..There is no this no such thing as Lemon G13 , or is there  lol

It could be Lemon Kush x G13. Not for sure, but a possibility

But I do agree with you on the price. I don't have a skillet at home, so I don't smoke ear wax, but the going rate is around $40-50/g

guest / banned