#1 clinton

clinton

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 426 posts
  • State:or

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:45 PM

Advertisement:
In California - it is not legal to make solvent processed concentrates. This is not the case in Oregon. This needs to be changed in California, but till then, we in Oregon enjoy greater liberty.

I do not have cancer, but I have many other diseases which I have been smoking or vaporizing to treat. About a month ago, I started eating small amounts of the Simpson concentrate. I started with the rice sized pieces and now consume 1/4 inch ball of this "tar" each evening before bed. I was trying to get better sleep.

My sleep improved a LOT. But I now notice other things. Before starting this I would only have energy till about noon. I now have the energy I had 20 years ago. I feel an overall sense of well being. Is it the better sleep or are other factors involved?

I no long am able to notice much if I have smoked or vaporized. The "high" does not happen - even with hash and kief. But that is not missed. I do not need to smoke. The benefits I get from the Hemp Oil, has made me realize that smoking and vaporizing is inferior to ingestion. This is medicine of the highest potency; it is truly healing.

I now see smoking and vaporizing as mostly recreational - people look for the high they feel. I was happy with what smoking provided, but that is no longer the case. I suggest you test this for yourself. You will be amazed.

A friend of mine is on this - he started 2 months ago when his doctors told him the cancer in his liver and pancreas would kill him within 6 months or so. His doctor now can not find any trace of the cancers. Please do not start the argument pro or con that hemp oil cures cancer. I know it helps many people I personally know very well.

Test this yourself as posting pro or con will prove nothing.

Peace and good health to all,

clinton

Edited by clinton, 10 September 2010 - 07:50 PM.

Learn self sufficiency here: http://FreeMyGreen.com/bbs

#2 The Phat Anorexic

The Phat Anorexic

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 270 posts
  • State:CA

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:01 PM

clinton said:

In California - it is not legal to make solvent processed concentrates. This is not the case in Oregon. This needs to be changed in California, but till then, we in Oregon enjoy greater liberty.

Is Everclear considered a solvent? Are alcoholic tinctures legal?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 clinton

clinton

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 426 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:27 PM

The Phat Anorexic said:

Is Everclear considered a solvent? Are alcoholic tinctures legal?

Posted Image

Yes it is. Bummer.  I do not know if alcohol tinctures are legal. Better check the laws before to do something that should not be illegal if you are a patient. The stronger your medicine the less you need for medical benefits. They are easy to make into tinctures, medables, ointments, etc. Good thing California allows mechanical processed concentrates like kief and ice water hash.

Oregon laws define cannabis to include concentrates, salts or derivative. To bad it is not seen this way in California.

clinton

#4 The Phat Anorexic

The Phat Anorexic

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 270 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:40 PM

clinton said:

Yes it is. Bummer.  I do not know if alcohol tinctures are legal. Better check the laws before to do something that should not be illegal if you are a patient. The stronger your medicine the less you need for medical benefits. They are easy to make into tinctures, medables, ointments, etc. Good thing California allows mechanical processed concentrates like kief and ice water hash.

Oregon laws define cannabis to include concentrates, salts or derivative. To bad it is not seen this way in California.

clinton

I've seen a lot more places stocking glycerin tinctures. Those are supposed to be considered edible lipid extraction. Doesn't have that mouth wash-like vapor "bite" of alcoholic tinctures.

Edited by The Phat Anorexic, 10 September 2010 - 11:44 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Guest_cephas_*

Guest_cephas_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:54 AM

Glycerin rules.

A little more involved to create, but awesome for a lot of edibles, and actually more effective than alcohol.

The active ingredients dissolve more fully into the glycerin.

#6 kennabis

kennabis

*son of the sun*

• Patients
  • 4,747 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:07 AM

well, good for oregon, and clinton, and boohoo for california :doh:

thanx for carin about us, clinton.....

:whistling:
"blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly..."

#7 Bogart McKilo

Bogart McKilo

Carrying the torch of Woodstock Spirit

• Patients
  • 1,470 posts
  • State:ca
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:13 AM

ok, I've heard about Rick Simpson's but didn't know it was a sticky, tarry base. I take hemp oil caps every day, but I'm going to look into this. This old guy would love to have more energy.
Glad to hear you're reaping such benefits!

#8 clinton

clinton

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 426 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:02 PM

Bogart McKilo said:

ok, I've heard about Rick Simpson's but didn't know it was a sticky, tarry base. I take hemp oil caps every day, but I'm going to look into this. This old guy would love to have more energy.
Glad to hear you're reaping such benefits!

I prefer the unrefined Hemp Oil - It has all the soluble stuff including the plant waxes - when all solvents are gone - it is stick tar like substance which will harden over time and become less sticky. Until each component of cannabis is tested, I do not want to risk refining any good thing from the complete extraction.

People make capsules and may mix other herbs to specific effects. About 200 milligrams is a strong dose.

clinton

#9 2sox

2sox

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:20 AM

Very interesting... moving to Portland from New Orleans to start cooking school... always on the lookout for new ingredients :-)

#10 helpandhope

helpandhope

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:29 PM

hi,
i'm interested in any stories or actual accounts by people who have used green goo,ie simpson oil to cure,= ???? I am head coordinator of a public non profit called The Help and Hope Group.We provide OMMP support and mentoring.I've used pot for pain since 1976 .I was born without 4 vertabrae. I never thought it could do what it is these days.It's totally incredible and enough of us are doing the research now that the pharma companies can't stop it. The genie is out of the bottle so to speak.Hence now the need to do the research FOR REAL and document it to share with everyone.People growing a few plants and making their medicine for a whole year for next to nothing and then actually curing themselves.don't get no better in my book.so we're trying to get a group of patients hooked up with meds and then document the whole deal.cancer,hiv,diabetis,blood pressure,etc.

so any input from your end on actual accounts that have happened all the way to urban legend please consider sharing them.I know it will help.onward through the fog.

#11 howlin420

howlin420

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:35 PM

View Postclinton, on 10 September 2010 - 10:27 PM, said:

clinton

Hi Clinton ,
Check out OLCC Title 37 Chapter 471 Alcoholic Liquors Generally  ,471.035 certain products excepted . They have it posted at the registry (which some would call a dispensary) here in H.R. Oregon, as they have alcohol tinctures on shelf.  My link  after clicking on link ,scroll down to 471.035 . Community and getting info out to folks is still my thing.
Marty / howlin

Edited by howlin420, 26 February 2011 - 03:50 PM.

#12 magick418

magick418

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:59 PM

View Post2sox, on 13 September 2010 - 09:20 AM, said:

Very interesting... moving to Portland from New Orleans to start cooking school... always on the lookout for new ingredients :-)
contact me to discuss interesting ingredients. 503-336-1223 paul

#13 alankmed

alankmed

MrABC

• Vendors
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Vendor:Yes

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:37 PM

This is the stuff... don't let ANYONE tell you different
Alan with CompassionateLandlords.Com
Helping patients connect with compassionate landlords

#14 pakabol

pakabol

It's what I do

• Patients
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:04 PM

I have had this dime size skin cancer for a long time. it is a slow growing form, anyway I have found that the main ingredient in Ricks hemp oil works, but I'm not using the hemp oil. I'm using a tincture type for external put on with a q-tip. I also eat bubble hash, well I have seen great improvements, there was a sore that wouldn't heal now there is no scab, and it is decreasing in size! So I know without a doubt that it works, I would love to increase the dose but not being able to grow really makes a difference, someday man someday...

#15 classickerri

classickerri

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 1 posts
  • State:OR
  • Vendor:Yes

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

Yes here in Oregon we are lucky to have the Medical Marijuana Laws set up the way that they are. We get to grow our own medicine. 6 mature plants and 18 seedlings/starts/clones under 12" at any one time, per card holder. So if you have two paitents, then it's times 2 and so on up to 4 patients per grower. We tecnically are not supposed to be set up to have dispensaries but....we have them everywhere. As long as you call it a donation, and not buying or selling it, and of course only to current card holders.
I put one e-mail up on Hightimes.com regarding my Rick Simpson Oil I make (it's not hemp oil people, hemp is not the same as cannabis) and my tinctures made from glycerine or infused oils (vegtable, olive, coconut, sunflower and my newest vitimin E infused oil for topical or ingesting) and I get so many out of state e-mails asking me how they can obtain the Rick Simpson Oil.
It is the true Wonder drug. I am happy to provide people with information and if you live in the Portland Oregon area or SW Washington are, the possibility of providing some medicine but please people DO NOT contact me asking me to do anything illegal such as Mail any product/medicine to you, or provide any medicine to you if you are not a current valid Oregon or Washington Medical Marijuana Card holder. Although it is now legal in Washington state, they have not worked out the laws yet so it is still ILLEGAL to buy or sell it to anyone whom is not a medical card holder.
Questions? Contact me at; classickerrie@yahoo.com
I will do my best to share my knowledge with you.
Loveatlight~
Kerrie

#16 MarkInn

MarkInn

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 352 posts
  • State:KS

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

the oral oil is my preference, but access is still an issue...receiving a chance to test it recently after treating chronic pain through smoking, showed a mellowing of the afffect, while extending the time on site several hours,

guest / banned