- - - - -

Whats the best way to store your earwax/ hash ??

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 EvoIX4me

EvoIX4me

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 73 posts
  • State:CA

Posted 01 July 2007 - 07:03 PM

Advertisement:
Just wondering the best way to store or  keep my hash and earwax from getting mold and staying fresh ?  

Where does everyone keep their concentrates at their house , I found by keeping my earwax in the refrigerator its easier to work with on the paper clip . Is that bad for the earwax ?    

Maybe some co-ops can chime in and tell how they keep their meds fresh for the patients thanks :pop2:
" Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocore minds "

iLL - Instantly Left Lifeless

#2 SubUrban Cowboy

SubUrban Cowboy

WT Senior Member

• Collectives
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 07:27 PM

I like to simply keep my extracts in a cool dark place, like a kitchen drawer.  This is usually sufficient enough to keep it fresh for a little while.  I also simply try not to keep my extracts around too long :wink:.  The fridge is not a bad place, deffinitely helps to keep it from going bad, just remeber every time it warms up and then is placed back into the fridge it deteriorates a little more.  If anyone else has any suggestions I would love to hear them as well.  Good post!

Peace and Love
SubUrban Cowboy
:croc:
The problem with being a cannasseur is that there are too many strains and never enough time!!:cowboy:

#3 eclectic

eclectic

• Patients
  • 151 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 09:13 PM

You can store it indefinitely in 90% isopropyl alcohol in an airtight container.
Or in a humidor set at 60 degrees humidity and under 75 degrees F
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Friedrich Nietzsche

#4 PRIDE FC FAN 1

PRIDE FC FAN 1

Professional Cannabis Photographer & Bud Tender

• Patients
  • 3,218 posts
  • State:ca
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 01 July 2007 - 09:19 PM

in my lungs ill keep it nice and safe for you lol hahaha:slaugh:

"He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man." --Psalms 104:14´╗┐

Blacklisted Society Clothing.
Blacklist- a list of persons or organizations under suspicion, or considered untrustworthy, disloyal, etc
http://www.facebook....SocietyClothing

#5 silvercloud

silvercloud

all clouds have silver linings

• Patients
  • 2,246 posts
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 01 July 2007 - 09:21 PM

have found earwax to vary in consistancy ...  sticky to verry sticky ... freezing gives ya ample time to warm / form a 'snotball' ,aka 'god's snot' ... from there ur on ur own ... lol .....

#6 Kushmonsta

Kushmonsta

the silk- ogss

• Patients
  • 611 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 01 July 2007 - 09:25 PM

vegetable crisper in the fridge i keep it in a little insulated lunchbox and close the crisper door... freshness for weeks, flowers, concentrates, whatever

#7 Skanx

Skanx

Marijuana Connoisseur

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 09:51 PM

yeah, I must say freezing is the best way to store concentrates.
ôLife is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!ö
- Robert Nesta Marley

#8 AFTER CARE

AFTER CARE

WT Regular

• Collectives
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 05:30 PM

cold...air tight...and away from direct light...

#9 handscreate

handscreate

WT Advanced Member

• Problem Users
  • 973 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 01:29 AM

I like to keep my unstable/semi-stable concentrates (ear wax, hash oil, etc) in the freezer, in an airtight container. I prefer glass mason jars myself, with the flip top & rubber seal. I sometimes keep my hash & kief in there as well, but usually leave them out at room temperature in a darker area, out of direct light to keep the potency as high as possible

guest / banned