156 replies to this topic

#51 V@LLEY_-MOKE

V@LLEY_-MOKE

LOYAL TO MY SOIL!

• Patients
  • 101 posts
  • State:CA

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:57 AM

Just want to know what's available on the rack this morning. I might take a drive up depending on what's left after bills.

#52 miah

miah

weedtracker norcal

• Non-Modding Staff
  • 879 posts
  • State:Ca
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 25 June 2010 - 08:13 AM

Ryan H. said:

Here are some updated pics of the plants from today. Tell me what you think Life. The first pic is my OGD with more nodes than I could have imagined.This is after three weeks outside.

Look'n good bro,  Common OG, Straight UP! lol

Remember POTS drastically cut down on growth rate, Especially plastic pots., I'd use smart pots, They don't get HOT like black plastic and you'll notice a tremendous difference in growth rate!  Besides that great start!

Edited by miah, 26 June 2010 - 07:20 AM.

Checkout Weedtracker's Facebook Page at http://www.facebook....edtrackerdotcom !

Education in Cannabis!

#53 TRISH

TRISH

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 6 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 25 June 2010 - 08:18 AM

lifeboy said:

Rx CANNABIS CLONES

Posted Image

Stocked Daily! Clone inventory changes rapidly. If you are interested in pre-ordering a particular variety PM and I'll let you know what's up.

TEENAGER PLANTS: 25 - Well over a foot; potted in 1 gallon bucket. - OUT OF STOCK!
BABY PLANTS: 15 - Around a foot, potted in styrofoam cup.

The following list represents all of the varieties we have available to us. At any given time we'll usually have 6-12 varieties from this list. New clones come in almost daily. Because of the rapid turn-over we can not guarantee any particular a clone is in stock unless you PM me and try to get something held for you. Thanks! :hippie:

Trainwreck
Lemon Trainwreck
Skiva Skunk Berry
Hindu Kush
Grandaddy Purple
Skunk #1
White Widow
Blue Dot
Green Crack
Fruity Delight
Romulan Haze
Mazaar Sharif
Salmon Creek
Black Domina
Sour Grape
Purple Diesel
Bubba Kush
OG Kush * Tough to get right now. PM for more info...
Blueberry Trainwreck
Strawberry Cough
Pink Lady
Medicine Man *NEW - Pops up on the rack every few days. (Brazilian (Widow) x Indian) x Afghani)

Florin Wellness Center is Complaint with Proposition 215 and S.B. 420, H&SC 11362.5 & the Attorney General's 'Guidlines For The Security and Non-Diversion Of Marijuana Grown For Medical Use.' All medicine provided by FWC is grown for our members by our members. All listed donation values include sales tax.

Now that is a clone

#54 TRISH

TRISH

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 08:19 AM

Beautiful

#55 iRep

iRep

=FlorinWellnessCenter=

• Collectives
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 11:43 PM

V@LLEY_$MOKE said:

Just want to know what's available on the rack this morning. I might take a drive up depending on what's left after bills.

What's up brotha sorry for the late response but to answer your question, our selection as of now Is limited. The last time I checked there was a bunch of blue dots, sour grape haze, trainwrecks & green kracks. Because of the time of year, I'm sure you know! All the good babes are gone within hours on being received,But Things are constantly changing so just keep checking with us..
Florin Wellness Center:thumb:

#56 iRep

iRep

=FlorinWellnessCenter=

• Collectives
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 11:45 PM

Ryan H. said:

Here are some updated pics of the plants from today. Tell me what you think Life. The first pic is my OGD with more nodes than I could have imagined.This is after three weeks outside.

YeeeeeeeBBuddy!!! Looking good Ryan! Keep it up buddy, happy growing!!!

#57 V@LLEY_-MOKE

V@LLEY_-MOKE

LOYAL TO MY SOIL!

• Patients
  • 101 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 07:00 AM

iRep said:

What's up brotha sorry for the late response but to answer your question, our selection as of now Is limited. The last time I checked there was a bunch of blue dots, sour grape haze, trainwrecks & green kracks. Because of the time of year, I'm sure you know! All the good babes are gone within hours on being received,But Things are constantly changing so just keep checking with us..

No, problem. I wasn't able to make it up anyhow. Sour Grape Haze sounds dope. Be up soon I hope. By this time I already wanted my garden set, but setbacks changed that 4 me. Which reminds me......... do you guys offer grow classes? Based on my opinion of the quality of your meds, I'll be down to attend. Matter of fact I'm about to medicate with my last joint of the Tahoe from last weekend as I tend to the garden in a few. Lovin it.

Edited by V@LLEY_$MOKE, 26 June 2010 - 07:05 AM.

#58 iRep

iRep

=FlorinWellnessCenter=

• Collectives
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:32 PM

Sure thing brotha, better to wait any how!From what i've been hearing, we had a late start to the season this year. Just check with me and lifeboy on the daily and we'll do our best to keep yah posted on our present selection. We could even set a couple aside for you if your driving down that day, were more than willing to help in any ways possible!

Stay posted VS! Enjoy that tahoe, deff one of my favorite smokes right now!

#59 Ryan H.

Ryan H.

Hello Everybody

• Patients
  • 247 posts
  • Patient:Yes

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:20 PM

Here are some updated pics of my FWC clones. Out there cloning fun in the warm California sun. I am shocked how fast the OG Kush clones caught up to the rest of my girls. This is my first time doing clones outdoors. Feel free to leave any questions or comments.

Attached Files

#60 V@LLEY_-MOKE

V@LLEY_-MOKE

LOYAL TO MY SOIL!

• Patients
  • 101 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:11 PM

Ryan, nice looking ladies! I see Fox Farm soil, what's your nute regiment?
I ߣ $MKI $IC ICKl $@CK$ WR $LD!

#61 Ryan H.

Ryan H.

Hello Everybody

• Patients
  • 247 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:47 PM

I use all organic fertilizers. I like the Earth Juice catalyst with the Verde Fire Bloom and Grow.

Attached Files

#62 V@LLEY_-MOKE

V@LLEY_-MOKE

LOYAL TO MY SOIL!

• Patients
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 05:16 PM

I was just looking at the whole Earth Juice line, but got distracted by the Rootz Organic line. There were some others also but none are OMRI cert. ........ why?
I ߣ $MKI $IC ICKl $@CK$ WR $LD!

#63 Ryan H.

Ryan H.

Hello Everybody

• Patients
  • 247 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:42 PM

Here are some updated pics of my FWC clones. This is two months outside. I think they could be taller if we had more sun this Spring and early Summer. But finally my OG Kush clones have caught up to the rest in height. Just not full yet. They grow pretty slow.

Attached Files

Edited by Ryan H., 13 July 2010 - 12:45 PM.

#64 ralph1

ralph1

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:30 PM

Those look great.  I would cover those pots with an old t shirt of some straw to keep the black pots cooler.

#65 alchemistprime

alchemistprime

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:18 PM

You should try using microblast along w/ your mix. Microblast,verde fire, and then the catalyst. The girls will love it! I had  to tie mine down. Green fire ROCKS! Keep up the good work.

#66 FreedomFGHTR

FreedomFGHTR

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:43 PM

Do you guys have any Strawberry Cough clones in stock today?

#67 Ryan H.

Ryan H.

Hello Everybody

• Patients
  • 247 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:52 PM

Here are a few updated pics of my FWC clones. The first is Sour Grape starting to flower. I L.S.T. the bottom for more light. The same with the second the White Widow. The rest are still in pre flower.

Attached Files

Edited by Ryan H., 02 August 2010 - 07:54 AM.

#68 lifeboy

lifeboy

WT Advanced Member

• Collectives
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:55 AM

Ryan H. said:

Here are a few updated pics of my FWC clones. The first is Sour Grape starting to flower. I L.S.T. the bottom for more light. The same with the second the White Widow. The rest are still in pre flower.

SA'WEEEET!!! :bounce: Thanks for sharing your grow with us Ryan. Lookin' nice! :thumb:
follow me on twitter @lifeboy916

#69 lifeboy

lifeboy

WT Advanced Member

• Collectives
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:56 AM

FreedomFGHTR said:

Do you guys have any Strawberry Cough clones in stock today?

We just got a half-dozen Strawberry Coughs in. PM me if you want me to hold them. :hippie:
follow me on twitter @lifeboy916

#70 cronicjay

cronicjay

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:24 AM

hello i was wondering if the blueberry trainwrek is the same as
just blueberry or better?? how many weeks indoor soil?

#71 cronicjay

cronicjay

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:28 AM

hey ryan h. if it was cool if u could anwser some question, i have a blue dream girl

Edited by cronicjay, 03 August 2010 - 02:29 AM.
to mr ryan

#72 Ryan H.

Ryan H.

Hello Everybody

• Patients
  • 247 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:35 AM

What do you want to know.

#73 cronicjay

cronicjay

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:37 PM

yea, i was woundering when i'm is the 500 watt light starts and is it needed if indoor or just simply 4 light bolbs would do... is a blue dream had it since ..june its pretty tall but it dont look as full as i thought it would be.... any suggestions .... its on fox farm soil n earth juice..

#74 Ryan H.

Ryan H.

Hello Everybody

• Patients
  • 247 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:40 AM

Four Light bulbs? What kind of light bulbs are they? I recommend Metal Halide bulbs for veg and HPS for flowering indoors. Your soil sounds fine. Are you using a medium in the soil. I like Fox Farm seed starter mixed equal parts with Ocean Forest soil. Peet Moss as a medium is getting harder to get and it's over farming is becoming a problem for the environment. As for your plants getting tall some strains get tall then fill out others grow slow and full. Sometimes if the plant thinks the seasons are changing soon and it's still a little small it will try to stretch as a last chance to be ready for fall. Good luck and remember to enjoy your garden. One of the best things about growing is you can apply this to more than just Cannabis. My wife and I have converted a small portion of our backyard to growing everything from squash to tomatoes.

#75 cronicjay

cronicjay

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:02 PM

its two lamps wit 2 Fluorescent bulbs on each. about 40 watts each bulb, where can i find the light your talking about? do u think if i put it out side, would anything bad happened to it. i'm sorry but i treat her like is a child of mines... lol... but yea my soil is fox farm ocean forest potting soil. thanx for the reply.........

guest / banned