Melizzard

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • State:CO

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:57 PM

Advertisement:
Are there any dispensaries, in the Springs, that carries this oil?  If so, I would really like to talk to someone about it.

Thanks,
Melissa

#2 Guest_Fantastic Plastic_*

Guest_Fantastic Plastic_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:20 PM

I have never seen a co-op carry it . on his site, is a easy recipe to make your own .I understand your looking for relief , but RS oil is up to debate .

#3 Bogart McKilo

Bogart McKilo

Carrying the torch of Woodstock Spirit

• Patients
  • 1,470 posts
  • State:ca
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:24 PM

If you can't find a local dispensary for the hemp oil, try online. Loads of sites to purchase. A little harder to find the capsules, but they're out there. If you need the address of a good capsule supplier, drop me a pm.
Is R.S. processed differently?

Edited by Bogart McKilo, 08 February 2010 - 10:32 PM.

#4 Melizzard

Melizzard

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:50 AM

Fantastic Plastic said:

I have never seen a co-op carry it . on his site, is a easy recipe to make your own .I understand your looking for relief , but RS oil is up to debate .

I've seen it do fantastic things.  I have stage iv breast cancer that has spread to abdomen and bone marrow.  I was literally starving to death and using a vaporizer enabled me to eat again.  But I didn't start fleshing out again until I started eating a gram of that oil every day.  

Since the science is definitely there with cannabis and cancer, and I just couldn't get this out of my head, I just had to give it a try.  If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.  Still easier to try than chemo, which most certainly doesn't work all the time either.  :)  At least this won't damage my body and I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it is to just not be thinking about cancer all the time, which is another great side effect. :)

xxoo
Melissa

#5 Melizzard

Melizzard

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:59 AM

Actually Rick Simpson's is the only oil I know ... I wouldn't even begin to know how to search for it online ... not to mention that since I'm battling cancer with it, I don't want just 'any' oil.  I want to know that it's done chemical-free and with good weed.  

xxoo
Melissa

Bogart McKilo said:

If you can't find a local dispensary for the hemp oil, try online. Loads of sites to purchase. A little harder to find the capsules, but they're out there. If you need the address of a good capsule supplier, drop me a pm.
Is R.S. processed differently?

#6 Melizzard

Melizzard

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:47 AM

Do you make it Rick Simpson's way and what do you use as a solvent?  Do you use bud and trim or what?  As I said, for cancer, I want to be sure that what I'm getting is the best of the best ... this is more than pain control.

xxoo
Melissa

herbologist said:

Cannabis Therapeutics and Genovations laboratory in Colo Springs Carries this and many other extractions. Genovations is now testing all Marijuana for contaminates and THC values.:hug:

#7 Bogart McKilo

Bogart McKilo

Carrying the torch of Woodstock Spirit

• Patients
  • 1,470 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:44 PM

Please check this out to see if this product is comparable to what you're looking for: Manitoba Harvest -
http://www.manitobah...t.com/index.asp

The oil is cold pressed, pesticide free. My source is through Shaman's Garden - Shaman's Garden Exotic Botanicals and Psychoactive Herbs

I order via their company because I use caps and they're hard to find.
I wish you all the best with your cancer struggle. We're all pullin' for ya!
My best. :hug:

Edited by Bogart McKilo, 09 February 2010 - 02:55 PM.

#8 calaveras

calaveras

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 2 posts
  • State:CA

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:08 AM

Melissa,

Im in California and use Harborside in Oakland and what you need is in there right now, a ultra high cbd and thc thick grease in one gram viles, they also have a heavy sativa based grease but thats not what you want, you want a high % of cbds = afgan. Honey Oils went away for awhile but I notice they are back. I would look into the baby bottle warmer technique that Skunk just ran as it requires allot less flower and chemicals making it allot safer. Ill be following this thread if you need anything get ahold of me I feel for ya. We just lost our mom two weeks ago and we scrambled to find the oil but could not. I believe in it as well. I treated a wart on my finger, 5 year old and had tried everything before. Worked in a couple days.

I am currently treating myself by injesting 1/4 gram a day.

Our most powerfull medicine on the planet.

I wish you the very best.

C

Edited by calaveras, 10 February 2010 - 06:12 AM.

#9 Treeline_Premier

Treeline_Premier

Tree Line Premier MMC

• Collectives
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:13 PM

I replied before, but the post was erased because of an error...  Melizzard:  

I want to know that it's done chemical-free and with good weed.
  As far as i know, Rick Simpson tells you to make a butane extract as a part of the oil.  
This is not a chemical free process.  Butane has many heavy metals and other impurities.  Even after evaporating all of the butane off, there are still trace elements left behind.  I have read the testimonials and i do believe that cannabis is an amazing healer and can aid cancer patients, but have you tried any other extracts that arent made with butane?  How about an extremely strong glycerin based indica tincture that has been curing for many months?  I do not know of any cancer aiding testimonials that go along with an extremely strong glycerin tincture, but it may be worth a try.
I work for Tree Line Premier Dispensary.

Home of the "Hand-rolled Hash Cone Joint", DJ Short's Blue Moonshine (tested @ 18% THC) 707 Headband, OG Kush (many phenotypes), Durban Poison (100% Sativa), Original Grape Ape, worldly boutique kush's and many more!

#10 tmaofcolorado

tmaofcolorado

Hi, Im New!

• Vendors
  • 2 posts
  • State:Co

Posted 27 February 2010 - 10:01 AM

Hello, I can help you obtain the Rick Simpson oil in Denver.

Edited by Ivy, 27 February 2010 - 10:27 AM.
Sorry, no personal info is allowed

#11 VincentVanGro

VincentVanGro

Hi, Im New!

• Vendors
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • State:co

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:14 PM

tmaofcolorado said:

Hello, I can help you obtain the Rick Simpson oil in Denver.

how much is it?cost i mean per gram or whatever?

#12 tmaofcolorado

tmaofcolorado

Hi, Im New!

• Vendors
  • 2 posts
  • State:Co

Posted 08 April 2010 - 05:59 PM

VincentVanGro said:

how much is it?cost i mean per gram or whatever?

It runs around $280 per 7/ml

#13 Melizzard

Melizzard

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:54 AM

Treeline_Premier said:

I replied before, but the post was erased because of an error...  Melizzard:    As far as i know, Rick Simpson tells you to make a butane extract as a part of the oil.  
This is not a chemical free process.  Butane has many heavy metals and other impurities.  Even after evaporating all of the butane off, there are still trace elements left behind.  I have read the testimonials and i do believe that cannabis is an amazing healer and can aid cancer patients, but have you tried any other extracts that arent made with butane?  How about an extremely strong glycerin based indica tincture that has been curing for many months?  I do not know of any cancer aiding testimonials that go along with an extremely strong glycerin tincture, but it may be worth a try.

Actually, Rick does not recommend butane ... he recommends naptha or iso, but I use Everclear.  The oil I'm using is made from organically grown mostly indica and Everclear.  :)

xxoo
Melizzard

#14 Melizzard

Melizzard

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:56 AM

tmaofcolorado said:

It runs around $280 per 7/ml

Wow, how are you doing it so cheap?  Most I know sell it for either $500 per 12ml syringe or $2000 for the full 60ml ...

xxoo
Melizzard

#15 DreamSmoker

DreamSmoker

Disabled

• Patients
  • 916 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:19 AM

Here is the site...
If you are making your own... The price of making this is dependent on the price and quality of the flowers you use...
The pure naphtha method is the most potent...
The Butane method is acceptable too... Its potency is not as much but works well .....

Phoenix Tears - Promoting Hemp Oil as a natural healing agent...

#16 TangoChica

TangoChica

Every Day is an Adventure!

• Patients
  • 235 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:27 AM

Is there anyone that can offer a personal testimony as to how well this works?

#17 TangoChica

TangoChica

• Patients
  • 235 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:29 AM

In the video on his site for making this, it does not look like manicured buds, but rather like the whole stock, bud, leaves, stems and all are put in the pot.  Anyone know about this?

#18 DreamSmoker

DreamSmoker

Disabled

• Patients
  • 916 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:02 AM

TangoChica said:

Both my wife and I can say for a fact we use it....:thumb:
Rick Simpson Oil made with Naphtha is far more superior than any other concentrate period...
One dose is a drop the size of a BB will last up to 10 to 12 hours of calm pain relief... Its so strong you can take to much.... You will know because you will get a wavy tingling body high... Won't let you sleep...
So start out small and work your way up...
Its the best for getting some sleep when you are in Pain....:thumb:

#19 TangoChica

TangoChica

• Patients
  • 235 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:48 AM

I am wondering if anyone has experience with the different solvents that can be used.  The use of Naphtha sounds like poison if any is left.  Ethyl Alcohol, aka, Ethanol, aka, Alcohol, is used for drinks so it seems better for your body.  I found a site with 99% Ethanol, 4 gallons for $75.00 plus shipping.  I wonder if one works better then another?  
I am excited to try it and want the best possible product!

#20 Hidell

Hidell

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 4 posts
  • State:co

Posted 11 April 2010 - 12:40 PM

TangoChica said:

I am not sure what to think of Mr. Simpson's claims. But for those interested here you go. In the April edition of High Times there is an editorial written by Dr. Lester Grinspoon entitled "Medical Marijuana: A Note of Caution," he states that 'There is no present evidence [cannabis] cures any of the many different types of cancer.'

It is a thought provoking piece. It can be read online at High Times. Here is the link. High Times > Medical Marijuana: A Note of Caution

#21 TangoChica

TangoChica

• Patients
  • 235 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 02:01 PM

Good story.  It is true that one would need to have a pre-diagnosis and a follow up, however, I have met people recently at a MMj meeting that all claimed they were told that they were going to die and MMJ saved their lives.  One guy had an in-operable brain tumor and was suppose to die 8 years ago.  A woman had 3 surgery for breast cancer for a type of tumor that kept coming back.  She used MMj and has been in remission for 5 years.  I don't know if they smoked or use the oil or how much or anything about their treatment.  I would just like to get more testimonials of "cures" verses treatments.

#22 Melizzard

Melizzard

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:41 AM

TangoChica said:

I can, I can!  I've been using it for Stage IV breast cancer.  I was totally emaciated, having lost all body fat and lots of muscle.  Within two months of being on the oil, I have gained 14 pounds (there is no medical treatment for cachexia).  I feel awesome and three of my four elevated tumor markers have dropped back into normal ranges.  

And i won't use naptha, butane, or iso for my ingestion ... I use Everclear.

xxoo
Melizzard

#23 The Phat Anorexic

The Phat Anorexic

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 270 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:46 AM

Hidell said:

In the April edition of High Times there is an editorial written by Dr. Lester Grinspoon entitled "Medical Marijuana: A Note of Caution," he states that 'There is no present evidence [cannabis] cures any of the many different types of cancer.'

CSA: Research: Studies Showing an Anti-Cancer Effect

YouTube - Cancer Cure - Cannabis & Cannabinoids,by Robert Melamede,PhD

Breakthrough Discovered in Medical Marijuana Cancer Treatment - Salem-News.Com

Inhibition of skin tumor growth and angiogenesis in vivo by activation of cannabinoid receptors

Journal of Clinical Investigation -- Inhibition of skin tumor growth and angiogenesis in vivo by activation of cannabinoid receptors
Posted Image

#24 Melizzard

Melizzard

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:01 AM

Oh that's just bizarre ... evidently Dr Grinspoon has been hiding under a rock if he hasn't seen ANY of the cannabinoid and cancer research ... he must be going out of his way to avoid it.

xxoo
Melizzard

#25 DreamSmoker

DreamSmoker

Disabled

• Patients
  • 916 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:23 AM

Melizzard said:

I can, I can!  I've been using it for Stage IV breast cancer.  I was totally emaciated, having lost all body fat and lots of muscle.  Within two months of being on the oil, I have gained 14 pounds (there is no medical treatment for cachexia).  I feel awesome and three of my four elevated tumor markers have dropped back into normal ranges.  

And i won't use naptha, butane, or iso for my ingestion ... I use Everclear.

xxoo
Melizzard

This is Great News.... May your prayers be answered...
We have survived late stage 3 Breast Cancer too.. Been clean for 10yrs now...
Don't let the info hear stop you from using the Naphtha grade.
We used the Butane for a long time. I found that the Naphtha version is so much stonger for Medical use and can last up to 12 hours on a single dose.. I have found nothing else to be as strong or effective yet...
My wife and I both use it... The Wife uses every day for Neropathy Pain which is a symptom that comes from the Poisonous Chemo treatments.... IT never went away after the treatments and still exists today even after 10yrs...

guest / banned