sevenjacks

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • State:CA

Posted 26 January 2010 - 06:13 AM

Advertisement:
I was in Tahoe this past weekend snowboarding at Heavenly and since I have been hearing allot of good things about City of Angels 2 and I needed to visit after crashing last run Sat.:doh: I checked WT for times and a map. and went Sunday afternoon .. and WoW! ..the selection is amazing and all FIRE!!! I picked up some Blue Dream (one of my current favorites) and SNOW; hell yes!! i want some SNOW, that's what i went up to Lake Tahoe for.:thumb: Also i rocked the wheel for new patients first visit. (as well as your Birthday) It landed on Poor Boy Sack..yup thats me too after a weekend in Tahoe. Its all the Jar-ends of all they carry. I will refer you to earlier in this post " ..the selection is amazing and all FIRE!!!" The volunteers are very cool and know their stuff. Any visit to Tahoe should include a med. pickup at COA2.
Thanks guys!!!

#2 cannaletto

cannaletto

Herbalize Cannabis

• Patients
  • 267 posts
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:15 PM

Sounds like a cool place. I'd like to check it out. next time I'm that way.. that is.. Is the "Snow" a type of blonde kief? or a flower-strain? That Name really grabbed my attn. Thanks for that enlightening review & Stay Stoned man.:thumb:
The Lord Of Purity,

Cannaseur, Of Gourmet-Quality Cannabis

"The Smell Of Cannabis Is The Smell Of FREEDOM!"

"There is no way to peace,
Peace is the way".

#3 sevenjacks

sevenjacks

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:21 AM

Ahhh !!! the SNOW,,Its a strain.. i believe its an Indica. Its very ..very yummy!!
If your anywhere near COA2..i would stop in and pick some up.

guest / banned