• Patients
  • 5,531 posts
  • State:CA
  • Patient:Yes
  • Vendor:No
  • Collective or Dispensary:No

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:13 AM

Advertisement:
So I understand what it is, but I've never had it and tomorrow I struck a trade with a buddy who just harvested, he grows for himself and 6 others and he is coming over and I am helping him trim his entire harvest, 3 blue tubs you get from wal-fart. So I told him I'll help just let me keep the scissor hash. Do you think 12 or so hours of my time is worth what I'll get? I'm going to help anyways cuz he's my friend, but I'm just curious.
I'm on vacation. leave a message after the beep...........................beep

#2 Guest_cephas_*

Guest_cephas_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:21 AM

Scissor hash rules!!

Assuming you'll be able to get enough to use, sounds fair to me!

#3 debonaire77777

debonaire77777

WT Regular

• Patients
  • 183 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:35 AM

:hippie:When u call a person a "friend", It goes beyond a word called "trust" :dizzy:I'm sure, ur gonna be enjoying the things that u would b doing :thumb:& if he's ur friend, U bet, he'll give more than what u xpct. thats what friends r 4:couch2:I wish, I have a "friend" that also grows so, I can also "exp" it, lol:bolt:Still need a lot 2 learn.

#4 cbp420

cbp420

OG Kush

• Patients
  • 90 posts
  • State:ca

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:36 AM

I love scissor hash!!!!

#5 mooniegoogoo

mooniegoogoo

Killing pain as we speak

• Patients
  • 5,531 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:46 AM

Well we're trimming enough for 7 people to basically have their limit, I just have no clue how much will come out on the scissors. I've never trimmed more than 1 plant at a time which was about 15 grams of fresh cannabis and I was a youngster and threw out the scrapings on the scissors:oops:, now I get to have fun and go through I lot more than 15 grams so I'm hoping it'll be a good turn out. And yeah he is a good friend, he's helped me out many of times when money was low with high quality meds, always outdoor up north high quality goodness.

#6 rix

rix

San Pedro - Harbor Area ~ 71O

• Administrators
  • 22,502 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:51 AM

trim real close to the flowers a lot to get the scissors all hashed up faster ~ :evil:  :thumb:

#7 Guest_cephas_*

Guest_cephas_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:26 AM

rix said:

trim real close to the flowers a lot to get the scissors all hashed up faster ~ :evil:  :thumb:

rix always gots the best advice!

#8 ~Chronic420~

~Chronic420~

High, Yes I Am!

• Patients
  • 236 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:27 AM

rix said:

+1 :hippie:

#9 mooniegoogoo

mooniegoogoo

Killing pain as we speak

• Patients
  • 5,531 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:27 AM

Devious;)

#10 kennabis

kennabis

*son of the sun*

• Patients
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:35 AM

clean your scissors often! and that's why i don't let rixy trim :twitch: i stay away from the flower in the 1st round, and get close on the 2nd round, but that's just me....

i'm still alittle groggy from scissor hash, i've been workin on the durban :thumb:, and some kc33xmasterkushXsnocap, 91 chem, white cheese, sour og & sumpin else :dizzy:

make sure ya have some new razor blades handy.....
"blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly..."

#11 kgbud1

kgbud1

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 688 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:40 AM

mooniegoogoo said:

So I understand what it is, but I've never had it and tomorrow I struck a trade with a buddy who just harvested, he grows for himself and 6 others and he is coming over and I am helping him trim his entire harvest, 3 blue tubs you get from wal-fart. So I told him I'll help just let me keep the scissor hash. Do you think 12 or so hours of my time is worth what I'll get? I'm going to help anyways cuz he's my friend, but I'm just curious.

Here is what I pay my trimer when and if he shows up. Not very reliable. But its $10 hr plus 1gr per hour as a bonus when he kicks ass. I think thats fair trimming is not hard but time consuming and hard on the eye's

Kgbud1:hippie:
A quote from Marc Emery:

Plant the Seeds Of Freedom
Over Grow the Government

:hippie:

Free Marc Emery
http://www.cannabisc...icles/4639.html

#12 tanja

tanja

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 508 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:10 AM

scissor hash is great just be sure to have new razor blades and some rubbing alchol for good clean up. Also if you plan on smoking use bee line or a cheap lighter cause its hard to use the child proof ones with resin all over ur fingers. Some one eles told me this and it was so true.
happy trimming !!!!
you may see me tonite , with that illegal smile, it dont cost very  much , but it lasts me awhile.
Please tell the man I didnt kill any one . Im just trying to have me some fun.  J. P. circia 2007:hippie:

#13 Hectonic

Hectonic

Hi, Im New!

• Patients
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:31 AM

Tip for Trimmers: If it is a leaf, cut it off. No matter how resinous or small they may be they're better in edibles or hash.  Leaffy nugs are bummer.

#14 DankJews

DankJews

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:03 PM

Speaking Of Siccor Hash Had Some Last Night From My Buddies Harvest From Trimming And WOW! That Stuff Is AMAZING!! Yeah Hey Worst Comes To Worst You Tell Him Yeah Hook Me Up With The Hash On Your Siccors Too! Hahah, Yeah I Think It's Worth It! Why Not! All The Beautiful Wet Nugs, Can't Go Wrong! Hope You Have Fun!

.:Stay Medicated:.

#15 mooniegoogoo

mooniegoogoo

Killing pain as we speak

• Patients
  • 5,531 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:46 PM

Woooohoooo looking forward to Saturday!

#16 katzore

katzore

wants a good time

• Patients
  • 475 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:12 PM

hahaahaha I just harvested today. I ended up wiping off/cleaning my scissors afterwards =[  I was also at C.A.R.E. earlier today and they told me about this scissor hash. Just my luck. haha

#17 She Caught Da Vapors

She Caught Da Vapors

WT Regular

• Collectives
  • 463 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:16 PM

dont forget about the finger hash!!!  the resin that builds up on your fingers or gloves.    :thumb:
I Volunteer for Vapors

#18 katzore

katzore

wants a good time

• Patients
  • 475 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:42 PM

She Caught Da Vapors said:

dont forget about the finger hash!!!  the resin that builds up on your fingers or gloves.    :thumb:

Got mine in the freezer right now =]  :whoo:

#19 mooniegoogoo

mooniegoogoo

Killing pain as we speak

• Patients
  • 5,531 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 06:01 AM

Is that how you get all the stuff off your gloves? you put em in the freezer? or am I confused? cuz I'd like ta grab that too. Fortionatly for me this guy is horrible to watch with cannabis, he is so wastefull, if he breaks up a bud and it doesnt all fit in the paper he'll just wipe the rest off the table, he's thrown garbage bags full of trim away before, so I may come out way ahead today.

#20 Luther

Luther

WT Master

• Patients
  • 424 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 08:25 AM

Please give us an update either tonight or tomorrow ;-)
Luther is an online personality whose postings are based on fictional events. All postings are fictional and any resemblance to actual persons or entities is coincidental and unintentional

#21 kennabis

kennabis

*son of the sun*

• Patients
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 08:51 AM

i heard the chupacabra only smokes scissor hash, but the bummer is, the chupacabra doesn't trim cannabis :twitch: aahhh, so that's what the chupacabra is up too....:whistling:
"blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly..."

#22 tanja

tanja

WT Advanced Member

• Patients
  • 508 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:28 AM

kennabis said:

i heard the chupacabra only smokes scissor hash, but the bummer is, the chupacabra doesn't trim cannabis :twitch: aahhh, so that's what the chupacabra is up too....:whistling:

my little neighbors girls wereafraid of the chupacraba too. Then I told them that teenagers smell soooo bad that old chupa would not come around here cause of the smell. Makes him sick I said. problem solved right.... till you look at my 3 teenagers faces, wow what mean looks I got for that one. Of course I couldnt keep a straight face any longer and all the adults just cracked up. I still tease em about it.
this is why I have teenagers.....toomuch fun sometimes.
hope you get a laugh todat out of this...i still do
T
you may see me tonite , with that illegal smile, it dont cost very  much , but it lasts me awhile.
Please tell the man I didnt kill any one . Im just trying to have me some fun.  J. P. circia 2007:hippie:

#23 kushqueen1

kushqueen1

Hi, Im New!

• Collectives
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:42 AM

scissor hash is best to scape off with a razor blade then i usually take my lighter and run it over my scissors instead of rubbing alcohol an for finger hash just rub your finger tips together that usually works and after take a little rubbing alcohol and soap an wash your hands

#24 CKscullycat

CKscullycat

WT Senior Member

• Patients
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:17 AM

kushqueen1 said:

scissor hash is best to scape off with a razor blade then i usually take my lighter and run it over my scissors instead of rubbing alcohol an for finger hash just rub your finger tips together that usually works and after take a little rubbing alcohol and soap an wash your hands

Hey, thanks for the advice!  
:hippie:

#25 Skinzy420

Skinzy420

It's not Easy being Green

• Collectives
  • 8,245 posts
  • Collective or Dispensary:Yes

Posted 07 November 2009 - 05:21 PM